The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ziedj
The opposite of "vegetarian" is "normal".

This.
For gods sake, why be vegetarian and go to a restuarant that sells 99% CHICKEN.
If you're that bothered about your vegetarian friends, go somewhere more vegetarian friendly. Or make them stay in and teach them they shouldnt be so damn picky.
the veggie and bean burgers are nice, but I love the mushroom and halloumi burger (with grilled pineapple!),
whether in a pita or bun,
I like extra spicey.... I don't usually go for side but sweet potato mash or corn on the cob would be good.
Nothing in NANDOS is vegetarian.... just stand and watch them take the veggie burger from the fridge and slap it on top of the meat on the grill.
by the time they have finished you may have well as bought a meat burger.

I challenged the manager and he said that's normal.... not according to your menu my friend.
Reply 24
Original post by Watch Out For Sharks
This.
For gods sake, why be vegetarian and go to a restuarant that sells 99% CHICKEN.
If you're that bothered about your vegetarian friends, go somewhere more vegetarian friendly. Or make them stay in and teach them they shouldnt be so damn picky.

Such a close minded view.

Vegetarianism isn't about being 'picky'.

Also, Nando's is a business. A business's aim is to increase the wealth of its shareholders. To do so, they need to make a profit. They offer vegetarian food for this reason - there is demand. So it's not exactly a stupid question for someone to ask how the vegetarian food is in a place that sells vegetarian food.
Reply 25
Closed.

Latest