The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Lots and lots of organic chemistry: mechanisms, nomenclature, isomerism and questions about reagents and distinguishing tests. Oh and the sodium halides half equations because they're so easy :smile:
Reply 2
Senesence
Lots and lots of organic chemistry: mechanisms, nomenclature, isomerism and questions about reagents and distinguishing tests. Oh and the sodium halides half equations because they're so easy :smile:

Ah, i hope they ask about loads of sodium halides with concentrated H2SO4 :biggrin:
I have the most unorthodox method of revising at the moment, even now, three days before the exams.
I'm writing a whole revision book.
I've printed out the specification, and cut it up into chunks. In order, I've stuck down that part of the specification down on paper and wrote all the notes directly off the specification, with the notes cross-referenced from different revision guides (Collins, CGP, and Nelson Thornes).
So far, I've got 30 A4 pages, and I've done 7 chapters out of 11.
This is going to take the whole weekend to finish!
And then I have past papers to do!
:frown:
chernij
I have the most unorthodox method of revising at the moment, even now, three days before the exams.
I'm writing a whole revision book.
I've printed out the specification, and cut it up into chunks. In order, I've stuck down that part of the specification down on paper and wrote all the notes directly off the specification, with the notes cross-referenced from different revision guides (Collins, CGP, and Nelson Thornes).
So far, I've got 30 A4 pages, and I've done 7 chapters out of 11.
This is going to take the whole weekend to finish!
And then I have past papers to do!
:frown:

Is chemistry the only thing that your taking? lol?
Reply 5
Pretty much everything always comes up as its such a huge paper.
?!master?!mini?!
Is chemistry the only thing that your taking? lol?

Ahaha no! I have BIOL2 on Tuesday! Although I need an A in Chemistry and 'only' a B in Biology. Biology can wait until Monday night :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending