The Student Room Group

finding GCSE maths so easy

Is it weird that i'm finding GCSE maths so easy, it seems a lot of people are struggling but I feel kinda worried as to why i find it so easy as if im missing something, but so far in the past papers i've done i got 100% and 98%

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
are u doing higher or lower tier? and are u british? dont take this offecively but it has effects sometimes.
Reply 2
its meant to say offencively
Reply 3
I wish I could find it easy! I do foundation and struggle so much! I've already taken my maths GCSE in November but failed it :/
Reply 4
Higher edexcel and ye i am, but it is so easy lol Meghann want a hand
Reply 5
Grr, I'm jealous. You're probably just naturally able at maths. If you're worried you missed something, just look at the specification and check.

And then swap lives with me for a day so that I get an A*...
Reply 6
it's so nice to know that you're finding it so easy. How about you try a C3 paper and lets see if you get 100% in that, eh?
Reply 7
hazbaz
Is it weird that i'm finding GCSE maths so easy, it seems a lot of people are struggling but I feel kinda worried as to why i find it so easy as if im missing something, but so far in the past papers i've done i got 100% and 98%

higher or lower tier? if its higher then damn i want your brain. there's nothing wrong with you. its just you're far more of a superior intelligent than us. :biggrin: i got 85% and 74% on the past papers. still passed enough to do it for A -levels :biggrin:

some tips on the papers would be nice :smile:
Reply 8
No.
dude, theres this thing called modesty.
Haha count yourself lucky OP. I'm doing my A2 Levels now, and I still can't do GCSE maths.
Reply 11
hazbaz

YES! My GCSE's on Monday and I reckon I'll fail :/
Reply 12
that's good that you're finding it easy as you may be very good at maths and someone else may be better than you in another sbubject

i also like maths and find it relatively easy but do more past papers to get more revision
Reply 13
Some people are naturally good at it, my friend dropped 1 mark over the whole GCSE course.

I found an A* easy, didn't have to do any work for it, but I was always good at Maths from a young age, but I probably had to try more in another subject than someone who wasn't getting the hang of Maths.

Swings and roundabouts. Take easy street while you can.
gildartz
it's so nice to know that you're finding it so easy. How about you try a C3 paper and lets see if you get 100% in that, eh?

he/she speaks the truth... (though C2 was a killer for me)
Yeah, it maybe easy for you. But I find it particularly difficult. Some find it easier than others. I find GCSE French easy, but don't go boasting about it to people who struggle with the subject.
hazbaz

:five:

I agree.

Doing it on Monday? :smile:
whitediamondsinthesnow
Yeah, it maybe easy for you. But I find it particularly difficult. Some find it easier than others. I find GCSE French easy, but don't go boasting about it to people who struggle with the subject.

Have you got the textbook? It explains literally everything comprehensively...

If not, borrow GCSE revision guides from your local library and work through the weekend + doing past papers.

French is not bad - are you revising for that?
Reply 18
hazbaz

OMG really? :eek:

Tbh It's not really that wierd/amazing, in my set we took it a year early and around 5 people got/ got near 100%. And it also depends on what paper you're doing i.e. modular, even people in set 3 are coming out with 100% in a few of them.
Reply 19
Ergh, I can do Maths, but it takes alot of work. Give me your brain please! :o:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending