Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

My tips for all those going to Aston

1) take your passport, You NEED it to enrol

2) get a privilage card

3) take along along loads of passport photos

4) mix with the other side of your flat

5) when you return to stafford and laurence tower at night the main doors are locked, you need to use your key to open the fire exit. I remember being very confused on the first night not being able to get in haha

6) On the day you pick up all your course information, Was the monday last year, get there early as the ques are very long.

Thats all i can think of for now :rolleyes:

Existing peeps add yours
Reply 1
Thanks for all this!

You need your loan form as well dont you or it deosnt get paid into your account? Do you need your exam results at all?
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Thanks for the tips! Especially about getting in through the fire exit!
Reply 3
nice advice...

but how many passport pics exactly? i got like 3 more left.

and will a driving license do instead of a passport? i rather leave mine at home incase it gets lost there.

long ques=people to get to know aint it?lol
I just made about 20 copies of my passport photo on my computer on a page in Word and printed it off on photo paper coz I've only got one I look halfway normal in
Reply 5
I've just got some more passport photos done...eurgh I hate them! I was told by a second year student that about 4 should be enough.
Reply 6
You need 2 for enrolment I think. Do you need pics to join societies etc?
Reply 7
i know u need pic for sports facilities. actually im guessing.

how comes you need 2 for enrolment?
Reply 8
Driving licence wont do, it has to be a passport, i had to enrol a few days later after my mum sent it up
Reply 9
das weird, they should have.

it even says in the enrolment booklet a valid full passport or others such as birth certificate or dvla photocard driving licence or eu national identity card.

it says the identification has to match the details you gave them. ah well looks like ill have to deal with the passport to be on the safe side.
don't need pics to join socities.

Latest