!!Anyone doing Osteopathy 2010/2010!!

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    :yep:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hey there

i'm also considering doing osteopathy! i'm doing an undergrad atm in physiology and sports science. i'm not really 100% sure yet tho, which school are you thinking of applying too? have you done any work experience i havent, i'm not really sure what it would be like to be an osteopath.. i'd quite like to do equine osteopathy but i'm not sure if there's really a market for it??
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello there

I work at the British School of Osteopathy, so would be happy to answer any general questions you've got about studying osteopathy. We do also provide work experience placements, so get in touch if I can help at all.

All the best
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Dear Vixpatel91
    The Access course is specifically designed for people without A levels, so I'm not sure it would suit your needs. I would suggest calling our Admissions team (020 7089 5357) if you're looking at entry in 2011, to look at your options. I imagine it would depend on your grades as to whether you would need to do any further study for direct entry. I hope this helps.
    • 16 followers

ReputationRep:
    hello anone there? me too??

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: February 24, 2011
New on TSR

Strictly iPlayer

Will you still watch if some BBC programmes go online only?

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.