The Student Room Group
Reply 1
whats the essay question? looks good nice detail with the evidence to support. Utililitarianism is a tricky one and you have grasped it quite well it seems. Maybe you might want to outline what Utili is at the start. Just remember to go over the basic stuff first. treat the examiner like an alien. they aren't trying to catch you out but to reward you. basic information gathers easy marks and helps when pressurised for a flowing essay. ensure you link back with the question but that is mainly for b). i am praying for natural law tomorrow thats my main strength.
Reply 2
the essay q was "explain the preference utilitarianism of Peter Singer"
thanks for the advice- i "repped" you... Yeah my teachers always tell me i need to remember to answer the question in every paragraph, especially for part bs!
"praying" for success in a rs exam - god should be on your side :P Personally i'd be so happy if christian ethics came up, my school is a church school so we're very knowledgeable about jesus! But if i see "explain the just war theory" there is a chance i'll use myself as a means to the end of killing myself, regardless of Kant's disapproval...
Anyway good luck!

Latest

Trending

Trending