The Student Room Group

OCR A Level Biology Revision Notes

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lexafish
Hey, I did some revision notes for the exams F211, F212, F214 and F215 and thought I'd share them around, so here you go :-)

thankyou so much, you are amazing!
Reply 41
i love you :smile: you have saved my me from failing..... thank you sooooo much :smile:
thankyou so much
Reply 43
thank you sooooo much for these notes! u're LITERALLY a lifesaver. (Y)
Reply 44
Thanks,these notes are really good!
Reply 45
hey, i did some revision notes for the exams f211, f212, f214 and f215 and thought i'd share them around, so here you go :-)

:d ur so kindddd!
Hey, I did some revision notes for the exams F211, F212, F214 and F215 and thought I'd share them around, so here you go :-)

alryt mate good notes could you put up any past questions or questions that could get asked etc ?
Reply 47
I do OCR B Chemistry, but I'm not sure if I'll do notes for those exams.

Thank you soo sooooo much for the Biology notes, its amazing! If you do happen 2 make notes for OCR B chemistry please let me i would GREATLYYYYYYY Appreciate it!!!! Once again thanks for the Biology Notes!!!
<3
Reply 49
hey, i did some revision notes for the exams f211, f212, f214 and f215 and thought i'd share them around, so here you go :-)

lifesaver!!! Thank you so much :d
Reply 50
I'm getting so tired from writing notes! So I've been watching some YouTube videos on YouTube dot com / biologybytes. They're really good for brushing up on the facts after you've learnt the topic. Hope it helps you guys too :smile:
Reply 51
Thank you so much!! Your notes helped me put together a lot of blanks in my mind :biggrin:
Reply 52
Hey, just offering some constructive criticism, your notes are excellent, just one or two mistakes; for F212 on the biological molecules section, starch is not purely amylose- it is coiled chains of amylose and branches of amylopectin. Also, just a minor spelling mistake under glucose - 'simplists', under glycogen you should check the wording 'broken down the glucose very quickly' and just note that OCR now like the term 'brick red' precipitate for the positive test result of reducing sugars with Benedict's. I have combined them with my own notes and have been going through highlighting etc.. That's how I have noticed, I'm only up to Enzymes, but if I see any more I'll notify you. Very well done and the notes are proving very useful to me, thank you.
Reply 53
Original post by JnKnPt
Hey, just offering some constructive criticism, your notes are excellent, just one or two mistakes; for F212 on the biological molecules section, starch is not purely amylose- it is coiled chains of amylose and branches of amylopectin. Also, just a minor spelling mistake under glucose - 'simplists', under glycogen you should check the wording 'broken down the glucose very quickly' and just note that OCR now like the term 'brick red' precipitate for the positive test result of reducing sugars with Benedict's. I have combined them with my own notes and have been going through highlighting etc.. That's how I have noticed, I'm only up to Enzymes, but if I see any more I'll notify you. Very well done and the notes are proving very useful to me, thank you.

Thanks for letting me know, but I don't have the originals of the notes so I can't change it.

I'm at uni now anyway, so it doesn't matter to me, but I'm sure others appreciate you pointing these out.

I did the notes very quickly, and I'm not particularly good with words, which is why some of the wording is a bit rubbish!
Reply 54
They are indeed very useful, don't get me wrong, my teacher provided these style notes last time with her answers to the same questions in your F211, but this unit we're short on time and she hasn't had chance I think, unfortunate as last term it was the best source of information and revision for me, so thank you for doing what my teacher should have done haha =]
Reply 55
x

these are so useful, thanks very much, its kind of you to share your hard work with everyone!!
Thank-you for posting these. I have got 5 days until my Biology F212 exam - these are excellent for testing myself with! Plus, I hate Biodiversity and your notes explain it well, the notes my college gives me are so dis-organised and not tailored to the specification as well as these. Thank-you ever so much!
im not quite sure how to use studentroom, but any chance i could get hold of these notes too? thank youuu
Reply 59
Thank youu soooooo much! They are the best notes i've seen..you are a lifesaver! x :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending