The Student Room Group

OCR A Level Biology Revision Notes

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone want to buy A2 ocr bio revision guides off me?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey I've just done my first lesson of OCR AS biology and omg I'm freaking out! These notes babe really helped me.. Sorry for bothering you but could you let me know some tips about how to cope with this subject??
Sincerely, a very stressed out student :wink:
Original post by CarrieFreest
Hey I've just done my first lesson of OCR AS biology and omg I'm freaking out! These notes babe really helped me.. Sorry for bothering you but could you let me know some tips about how to cope with this subject??
Sincerely, a very stressed out student :wink:

Just go slow, work hard(by learning the things needed to be learnt properly, use the spec and detail is key. I lost too many marks on detail. Good luck.

Thanks OP for f214/5!
These Notes ARE AMAZING. Got me 90 UMS! Thank you so much!!!!!!
Thank you soooo much for these! I just started as biology doing ocr exam board and these are soo helpful :d:d:d
God bless you for this. awesome!! jazakjurAllah khair
Original post by lexafish
Hey, I did some revision notes for the exams F211, F212, F214 and F215 and thought I'd share them around, so here you go :-)

FAQs

1) I wrote them myself. You might have been given them by your teacher/best friend/whatever, but that does not mean they are not mine. You will not find any copies of these notes from any other source dated any earlier than these ones (unless I posted them in a different thread first, which I think I did with a couple). There are mistakes in them. I wrote them in a rush. You will see from some of the early replies that I corrected them as they were pointed out. Now I'm more occupied with my degree and I'm not even sure if I still have the original files.

2) I got an A in each of my exams and I'm now studying human biology at university. I have not done A levels for a long time (more years have passed than I care to admit!). I probably can't answer your specific questions but there are other threads around here where they will be able to help you.

3) I don't know if using my notes will get you an A and I don't know how you should revise. I wrote them as part of my cramming. As mentioned previously, they have mistakes. TBH, reading these notes wouldn't have helped me when I did the exams. It was the writing them which I found useful.

4) I did OCR B Salters Chemistry (So F331, F332 etc.). I have another thread somewhere with those notes in. However, they are not as good as these ones because I predominantly revised using my tutor's notes rather than writing my own. Yes, I got 90%+ in my chemistry coursework; no, you can't have a copy.

5) I'm at university now. I won't be writing more notes and I can't write some for a different module for you.

6) I'm a woman, please don't refer to me as a 'he'.

Can I use these notes for this year or not I'm really stressed and I need serious help 😩😩
Reply 167
Original post by mbfkjmmm
Can I use these notes for this year or not I'm really stressed and I need serious help ������������

if you are doing OCR then yeah go for it! why not??
Original post by hajs
if you are doing OCR then yeah go for it! why not??

Oh thank god, you Dnt understand how relieved I am, but would I have to edit these notes even more because they were made a couple years ago 🙊
And if I would memorise all these notes what grade would u say I would get in the exam ... Just wondering
Reply 169
Oh thank god, you Dnt understand how relieved I am, but would I have to edit these notes even more because they were made a couple years ago ������
And if I would memorise all these notes what grade would u say I would get in the exam ... Just wondering

No, you don't have to edit them all, these notes are made for the current OCR A Level specification.
Original post by JoshZ
No, you don't have to edit them all, these notes are made for the current OCR A Level specification.

Thank u sooooo much u Just made my life a whole of a lot more easier 💋💋
Reply 171
Thank u sooooo much u Just made my life a whole of a lot more easier ������������

don't try to memorize either, higher grade candidates usually have better knowledge of applying the theory to different scenarios. its all about understanding.
Reply 172
thank you so much got me 100% in as biology wish me luck for a2
Hey, I did some revision notes for the exams F211, F212, F214 and F215 and thought I'd share them around, so here you go :-)

FAQs

1) I wrote them myself. You might have been given them by your teacher/best friend/whatever, but that does not mean they are not mine. You will not find any copies of these notes from any other source dated any earlier than these ones (unless I posted them in a different thread first, which I think I did with a couple). There are mistakes in them. I wrote them in a rush. You will see from some of the early replies that I corrected them as they were pointed out. Now I'm more occupied with my degree and I'm not even sure if I still have the original files.

2) I got an A in each of my exams and I'm now studying human biology at university. I have not done A levels for a long time (more years have passed than I care to admit!). I probably can't answer your specific questions but there are other threads around here where they will be able to help you.

3) I don't know if using my notes will get you an A and I don't know how you should revise. I wrote them as part of my cramming. As mentioned previously, they have mistakes. TBH, reading these notes wouldn't have helped me when I did the exams. It was the writing them which I found useful.

4) I did OCR B Salters Chemistry (So F331, F332 etc.). I have another thread somewhere with those notes in. However, they are not as good as these ones because I predominantly revised using my tutor's notes rather than writing my own. Yes, I got 90%+ in my chemistry coursework; no, you can't have a copy.

5) I'm at university now. I won't be writing more notes and I can't write some for a different module for you.

That's so useful, thank you! :smile:

FAQs

Hey everyone , I need your help. I was searching for this years OCR as biology specification and all I could find was the one you used in your notes and I'm just wondering does the specification change every year or does the specification stay the same for each year and is basically a general overview of what could come up in the exam every year ??and if it does change could I still use these notes for my exam and be guaranteed an A or B. if someone does know he specification for 2015 exams plz tell me thank you for reading
thank you so much you are my life saver
thank you soo much, your work is amazing this will help so much as im so behind in biology. :smile:

FAQs

Hi, just wondering where to find your chemistry notes as these are really good.
Original post by eleanorsharpe_
Hi, just wondering where to find your chemistry notes as these are really good.

If they are OCR a just google f322 Notes and a tsr thread will come up with great notes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
This notes are really helpful. Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending