The Student Room Group
Reply 1
naelse
Hi, I'm selena. Just hoping to say hi to anyone that I might bump into next year at cambridge/bryanston :smile: It'd be cool to make friends before we get there...

Hi Naelse,
I'm a Newnhamite - do you have an offer or are you waiting?
Reply 2
Hi Haz! I got an offer of AAB so i'm crossing my fingers and hoping for the best :smile:
Are you enjoying Newnham so far?
Reply 3
naelse
Hi Haz! I got an offer of AAB so i'm crossing my fingers and hoping for the best :smile:
Are you enjoying Newnham so far?

Excellent thank you! Congrats on your offer - feel free to pm me if you want to know more about the college.
Reply 4
I'm a possible Newnhamite for next year - Newnham made me an offer through the pool but I've yet to decide whether I want to go there or Durham.
Reply 5
hi katiyakat...

What course will you be doing?

I personally think Newnham is a great place- when I visited the people were so much more friendly and normal and relaxed than everywhere else in Cambridge and it feels so much more like a home! But I'm sure Durham is cool too- at the end of the day it should be all about whether the course and the atmosphere is right for you...

If you went to Durham what would be your insurance offer?
Reply 6
naelse
Hi, I'm selena. Just hoping to say hi to anyone that I might bump into next year at cambridge/bryanston :smile: It'd be cool to make friends before we get there...

I went on the Bryanston Greek summer school last year -- it was really good fun, you'll enjoy it.
Reply 7
naelse I'm doing Geography. I haven't visited Newnham yet, in fact before Monday I knew absolutely nothing about it (bar the all-female thing). My initial reaction to my pool offer was 'No way am I going to Newnham!' but having read the prospecti and talked to a couple of Newnhamites I now have a much more open mind and haven't the foggiest what I'm going to do WRT the eventual decision. I've already been up to Durham and love dit, and I'm going to go and visit Newnham soonish and see what it's like. Then it'll be decision time - agh!
Reply 8
katiyakat
and I'm going to go and visit Newnham soonish and see what it's like. Then it'll be decision time - agh!

makesure you bring a good coat, it's bloody freezing here in cambridge this week :tongue:

Alaric.
Reply 9
makesure you bring a good coat, it's bloody freezing here in cambridge this week

Hee! Thanks for the warning - will do so!

Latest

Trending

Trending