The Student Room Group

Are Trolls ever justified and do they serve any use?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I like them. I find it funny when people get angry on tsr. People take things wayyy to seriously.
Reply 21
I like being thought-provoking in this manner sometimes but I often feel my effort is wasted as I'm either dismissed as a psychopath immediately, or completely misunderstood/ignored. The depth and breadth of ignorance on TSR is actually beyond my ability to tackle through some simple trolling - it really is quite breathtaking.
I like the funny trolls, they bring a bit of humour to the forum, even if their threads eventually get deleted :lol:

The racist, homophobic, and generally nastily offensive trolls are annoying though
Reply 23
juliewho
You beat me to it >.>

Sorry :frown:
Reply 24
ScoCmac
Sorry :frown:

Best be. :p:
Reply 25
juliewho
Best be. :p:

Well you know what they say great minds think alike
:eek:

Trolls make the world go 'round :love:
Clever trolls are a joy to behold, and they've become such a huge part of internet culture you've gotta love them for the lulz. :love:
Reply 28
ScoCmac
Well you know what they say great minds think alike

Or maybe we're just the only people with common sense on here? :p:
damnit, your post number isnt kinky anymore! -.-
They're alright. :smile:

Though some do make the funniest threads. :rofl:
A lot of them are high-larious and bring otherwise boring forums to life :biggrin:
Reply 31
Trolls give me lulz
Trolls Rock! For The Horde! Lets Go Gnome Punting!
The majority of them are really boring tbh. They think they're being all original when in fact it's been done hundreds of times before. They also sometimes think they are being funny, when they're really not.
goodmen
I love trolling tsr, there is so many muslims on here and everyone knows muslims are the easiest people to wind up ever. As long as all the muslims get up in arms over absolutely anything that some how offends them its going to keep happening.

I find its easy with anyone, you just have to know how to provoke them.
im so academic
They're alright. :smile:

Though some do make the funniest threads. :rofl:

:rofl: at you and your sig.
Johnthebaptist1
:rofl: at you and your sig.

:hmmm:

It's not funny. Justin Bieber's cute, so of course I'm going to show his cuteness to the whole world. :teehee:
No it's a bit of an art form really. If it's their pathetic lifestyle choice to wind up others on the internet, if you're gullible enough to believe it you deserve to be trolled!

EDIT: my whole Formspring thing is being single handedly by a rape troll and I'm growing rather sick of the whole thing. When it's not witty, or well thought out it's just tiresome.
Funny trolls are great, but most of them aren't especially funny.
im so academic
:hmmm:

It's not funny. Justin Bieber's cute, so of course I'm going to show his cuteness to the whole world. :teehee:

I agree.

Quick Reply

Latest