The Student Room Group

Finished exams way before everyone else?

I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but my exams for first year of uni finished on may 26th, only a day after they started. Worse than that, they were a complete joke, written in what a friend has described as greeklish, a combination of greek and english, as the language was so poor.

Anyway all my friends have exams, and seen as the last year of my life now seems like a waste of time, things are getting quite glum. My guitar broke the other day, and then a few days later so did my mac, which is taking a while to get fixed. Any ideas of what to do? I really have no idea how to focus on things which aren't depressing right now...

Also if anyone needs help with any A-level economics papers (iv heard the exam is tommorow/this week) PM me and I'll try help you out? Yes I really am that bored. This probably isn't in the right section but I thought I'd include it anyway.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Bump?
Make a suit of armour out of marshmallows.
Happy thoughts.
Dr Addzter's prescription? A girlfriend.
Reply 5
Oh boo ******* hoo!
Reply 6
Dr Mann18's prescription? Your right hand.
how i wish i was in your position :frown:
Reply 8
TheProdigy2k9
how i wish i was in your position :frown:

Its really not nice, at least you have aims and objectives

My exams were the most pathetically written easy ******** ever.
Fynch101
Its really not nice, at least you have aims and objectives

My exams were the most pathetically written easy ******** ever.

prank people. immature but fun.
Reply 10
TheProdigy2k9

haha maybe. Don't know why its seen as immature, if done properly its hilarious.

btw you need any help with economics?
Reply 11
TheProdigy2k9

That maybe a prank...but doesnt change the fact that I on the hand actually finished my exams on the 25th of May and I have been doin **** all since...
ImScaredOfFil
Make a suit of armour out of marshmallows.

ARGHGH now im gonna have to put you on my +rep list aswell, damn you and your post of win..

<3
I started my exams on the 19th of May and finished on the 21st cause all my other modules were continuous assessment. All my friends finished on the 1st June.

Me, I lounged around while they were revising chatting to them and generally enjoying the freedom :smile:
Reply 14
emmielociraptor
I started my exams on the 19th of May and finished on the 21st cause all my other modules were continuous assessment. All my friends finished on the 1st June.

Me, I lounged around while they were revising chatting to them and generally enjoying the freedom :smile:

yeah but I've had freedom all year. Quite frankly I could have lived at home, had a full time job and turned up to exams and passed comfortably, and gone in for the 2 presentations ive done all year.
Get a life?
I still have exams :indiff:
Reply 17
Bubbles*de*Milo
Get a life?

define life?
My exams finished on the 10th of May ive been home for like 2 weeks now, just try getting out and doing things, try finding a job. It wont be long before everyone else is back home really. Just keep your chin up and try and look on the bright side. :smile:
Do some sport? Earn some money?

Complaining about having nothing to do while the majority of the users of this forum are neck deep in revision :colonhash:

Latest

Trending

Trending