The Student Room Group

James Corden:Does anyone like him or find him funny?

Scroll to see replies

Walter Ego
Now if I posted that I'd get a warning :woo: Personally, I like your style, but expect the TSR Police along any minute to rap your knuckles :biggrin:

Quite.
The mis-spelling of you're is unforgiveable.
Reply 21
Walter Ego
Don't see any appeal in Ricky Gervais either.

:eek:
Greig_R
The only reason none of you like him is because your a bunch of stuck up, arrogant, dick heads who look down on lower class comedians like James Corden, Micheal MacIntyre, Russel Howard, who anyone with a modest and open sense of humour will find hilarious. Get of you're high horses and chill out get with the comedy of our generation i.e Banter, immature and realistically funny events. ps OP I guarantee you, any of the comedians you clearly detest are 1 million times funnier than you.

you're an idiot. FACT.

no i don't like james corden
Greig_R
The only reason none of you like him is because your a bunch of stuck up, arrogant, dick heads who look down on lower class comedians like James Corden, Micheal MacIntyre, Russel Howard, who anyone with a modest and open sense of humour will find hilarious. Get of you're high horses and chill out get with the comedy of our generation i.e Banter, immature and realistically funny events. ps OP I guarantee you, any of the comedians you clearly detest are 1 million times funnier than you.

Michael McIntyre, working class? But then again, you're Scottish, so I suppose it warps your perception of it. :mmm:
I agree with you 100% and find it so frustrating that so many people actually find him funny
Nopeee, not funny at all. Just annoying, like that comedian with blonde hair that's always shouting in an odd voice, keith? I don't understand them

I find russell howard and michael mcintyre funny, cordon- not funny, and on top of that he can't act.
I don't like him at all, but then many obviously do otherwise he wouldn't be where he is now.

I wish people would stop thinking they are the authority on which films/music/comedians etc. are good, and anyone who disagrees must be some kind of moron/brain-dead idiot.
Greig_R
look down on lower class comedians

Greig_R
like Micheal MacIntyre

Greig_R
lower class comedians

Greig_R
Micheal MacIntyre

Greig_R
lower class

Greig_R
Micheal MacIntyre

:confused: :confused: :confused:
Reply 27
aw poor happy fatman. I must say I do switch channel when he comes on but I do slightly prefer him to rick gervais (who has such a boring life and personality)
I love him!! He IS funny! Specially in Gavin and Stacey :biggrin: AND he's a nice guy!
Cannot stand him.
He's not even funny, and he thinks he's some popular big shot he just gets his fat ass into everything possible :mad:

I remember last year in F1 on the BBC after Jenson won, they were talking to the tennis legend Boris Becker and this idiot comes in out of NOWHERE, interupts him and starts celebrating like a chav :mad:
mau5
I know he generally only really appeals to the thick demographic, but there must be a few more people who enjoy the work of this talentless box headed cart for him to be getting so much air time recently.

You've got my vote......personally I think Gavin and Stacey itself only appealed to the thick demographic :teehee:
James Corden - Not funny, a bit common.

Russell Howard - Hit and miss, not 'lower class' though :s:

Michael MacIntyre - definitely not 'lower class' :lolwut: ....but not actually that posh (it's part of his act), and can be funny but often overdoes it.

Ricky Gervais - not funny cos he's just an ********.

/thread
I quite like him.
Reply 33
I don't get him at all.
He's good in Gavin and Stacey :smile:
If you liked Gavin & Stacey you'll think he's awesome, like I do :yes:
Reply 36
i think he's an unfunny annoying prik. but everyone else seems to think he's a gift from god. hes not funny at all, i just dont get it...
Reply 37
I think he's funny.
evertn4lif
I dont know what you lot are on about, i find him hilarious. especially the sports relief show he put on.

They're all trying to act intelligent and sophisticated. Personally, I think he is very funny.
Reply 39
He's very annoying. Still, better than Russell Howard.

Quick Reply

Latest