The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Seeing as though I started learning the FP3 course about a 5/6 days ago, and only had time to cover vectors and Multivariable calculus and not do any past papers, I think that went alright. I even managed to answer the first part of the differential geometry question, using the formula book!!

The first 3 questions seemed to be fairly straightforward (apart from the second half of Multivariable calculus), if you had covered the course :frown: haha
foolsihboy
another question, not that it makes much difference now but, did the lines meet at (17,15,13) or something similar. Not really quite sure of myself alot of the time with vectors?
Yeah, I got that.
In the first part of the vectors question, was the distance between C and AB 18 or 20.67? I went back and changed one of my zeros to an 8 and I've forgotten why.
Groups was lovely, but I spent ages finding the isomorphism between the imaginary numbers group and the multiplication under mod 19.
plastercaster
Yeah, I got that.
In the first part of the vectors question, was the distance between C and AB 18 or 20.67?.

I got 18 units, which I thought came out rather nicely seen as there were roots and whatnot.

Can't believe the amount of people who chose groups... That's the insane chapter!!!!!
Reply 43
For the Markov chains, I got exactly the same transition matrix as everyone who thought they'd got it wrong.
Guess I'm doomed then.
Reply 44
foolsihboy
I got 18 units, which I thought came out rather nicely seen as there were roots and whatnot.

Can't believe the amount of people who chose groups... That's the insane chapter!!!!!

I've always found groups by far the easiest topic :s-smilie:

An easy 24 marks!

I don't understand what everyone else dislikes about it!
Edit: posted in the wrong thread, sorry. Please delete this post
Out of interest, does anyone want the paper posting online? :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending