The Student Room Group

Have you ever Googled yourself ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Ah, yes, there is a hilarious one of my pseudonym, i googled it, and people were having a discussion as to whether I was really 14 or not :lolwut:
They was all like "This person,she's not really 14" really I was some perv lol.
Reply 41
Why yes, I have. Nothing good came up really.
But recently I googled someone I perhaps shouldn't have. Without giving too many details because he/she touches on this site from time to time, I found something I really didn't like and not I really regret doing it. I don't think I'll google anyone again....

Oh, and I guy I was seeing a few months back admitted to googling me and found all this wierd ****. He was also able to link me to this TSR account. He then read a load of my posts and kept dropping what I'd said into convo, which really freaked me out. In the end he admitted what he'd done and to this day it still makes me feel wierd... ugh.
Ape Gone Insane
Done. Sorry :colondollar:

A guy who loves football, an actress offered a place at Oxford, and someone who rides trains for fun :confused: From a glance! :p:
Reply 44
Nothing for my name but my email address is apparently a model of Breville kettle (well the first bit of it anyway). A very expensive kettle but it has a lot of good reviews.
Yes and a few interesting things came up.

It's amazing the footprint you leave online having spent about 14 years using the internet so far.
Reply 46
I typed my name and the borough i live in and a drawing i entered when i was a child came up. lol
Reply 47
My name combination seems to be uncommon because i used to have it a few times over the first page until I changed the details.

I also used to have my facebook first until I changed my first name to hiragana. Now its some dude who looks like a evil warlord lol.
Yeah, half are me, half are some other girl with the exact same name. I have an unusual name so it's cool. Some things about school, some about my uni, some about Facebook and Bebo accounts, lol...
Reply 49
Yes, just some news letter which I was in from my old school, a review I wrote about a game, some cross country result. Thats it about me.
Reply 50
When I was younger most of the main results were me - my athletics results etc. A couple of years ago a book came out where the main character had my name so all that came up on google were links to amazon and book reviews.

Now there's some 8 year old who's won a competition and someone's facebook. I'm on the 2nd page thanks to my old college e-newsletter lol.
I have done once out of interest, but having never got anywhere near being on a sports team during my time at school, the search predictably (and somewhat thankfully) found nothing!
I'm a bobsledder :biggrin:
yeah, it essentially comes up with anything on anyone with my surname as it's quite unusual so we have millers and some stuff on whiskey, though someone with my name is listed on the old bailey between 1674 and 1834
Yes, and most of the things that came up were me :smile:
It turns out I'm a professional football player in America :biggrin:
I'm also happily married on Facebook...that's a nice wife :P
And I'm a Private First Class on My Space, and a sniper at that.
I'm a female wrestler apparantly :lolwut:

Also some of the hits are me, and my photography website :dance:
My name brings up dog kennels, as well as an apartment complex in America that's frequented by drug dealers. :erm:
My e-mail brings up my own Flixster account, my account from some other forum that I joined FIVE YEARS ago (:eek:), and someone's eBay account which, while it's not my own, does happen to have the exact same amount of Feedback that I have. I'm ridiculously amused by all three of those. :awesome:
yep, apparently i'm a American Football player
nothing comes up for my name or email addresses.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending