The Student Room Group

English Lit Exam 8th June (tomorrow)

Im actually so worried about this exam, anyone wanna help me / share notes ?

Ive read a few threads, but no one seems to be doing the same things as me :s-smilie:

Im doing Thomas hardy poetry,
and for context I read the books Hard Times, Tess of the D'urbivilles, and Coursework did A Woman of No Importance.

what do you think will come up ?

I think I remember my teacher saying categories like Industrial or women which might come up but have no idea!

Also, I know you need a prose, poetry, drama and fiction text? for your examples for the extract ?

Anyone have any good easy to remember extracts I can use!?

Completely feel like I'm going to fail this, :frown: was too busy revising for Psychology today! :frown:

THANKSSSSSS (:

& sorry for my LONGGGG RANT! :smile:
Reply 1
I've done my English Lit exam on 25th May. We had to write about a novel 'Of Mice and Men' and a play 'A View from the Bridge'. I wrote alot about the novel but was struggling on 'A View from the Bridge'.

I think i got a grade C in English Literature.

I've got English Language tomorrow (8th June), i'm just hoping to get a better grade coz i'm resitting.

---------------

Just write what you know about the poems, use language techniques and describe the techniques the writer has used and why he has used them.
Reply 2
Just write what you know about the poems, use language techniques and describe the techniques the writer has used and why he has used them.
Reply 3
Tazii.&#9829
Im actually so worried about this exam, anyone wanna help me / share notes ?

Ive read a few threads, but no one seems to be doing the same things as me :s-smilie:

Im doing Thomas hardy poetry,
and for context I read the books Hard Times, Tess of the D'urbivilles, and Coursework did A Woman of No Importance.

what do you think will come up ?

I think I remember my teacher saying categories like Industrial or women which might come up but have no idea!

Also, I know you need a prose, poetry, drama and fiction text? for your examples for the extract ?

Anyone have any good easy to remember extracts I can use!?

Completely feel like I'm going to fail this, :frown: was too busy revising for Psychology today! :frown:

THANKSSSSSS (:

& sorry for my LONGGGG RANT! :smile:

Heyyy!!
How do you think the exam went?
I did Thomas Hardy poetry, Pride and Prejudice, The Rime of the ancient mariner and the curious incident of the dog in the night-time! The questions were rubbish! I am not confident at all!!!!

Latest