The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Pi!
I'm just really scared I'll get a B in Maths again. In every single mock I've done for maths and the real one in January I've always got Bs, never an A, which I need to do maths A-level at the college I want to go to. :frown:

At least you can pass maths, you understand it and stuff. I can't even scrape a 'C' :mad:

Early entry Nov 09 I got a D, 6 marks away from a 'C' and I'm doing higher tier!
Reply 41
I'm not dreading it yet but I'm rather apprehensive. I've not done nearly as much revision as I should and I know that English went very badly but I know I've done all right in Maths, Drama and RS.
What do you regard as 'good results'? :confused:
francesca-ellen
What do you regard as 'good results'? :confused:

Passes.

Passes are good grades, anything above that is a bonus.
Reply 44
('',)
I'm not dreading it yet but I'm rather apprehensive. I've not done nearly as much revision as I should and I know that English went very badly but I know I've done all right in Maths, Drama and RS.

Hah. I feel the same way. I did way more revision for my mocks. English Lit didnt go so well, but Eng Lang went Smoothly :woo:
Reply 45
74 days to go...
Reply 46
I can't wait for results day, I've not quite finished my exams yet, but I can't handle the anticipation. On results day I'm supposed to be flying out to meet my pen pal, but its really hard to be excited about it when I'm stressing about how I've done.
Pisces94
At least you can pass maths, you understand it and stuff. I can't even scrape a 'C' :mad:

Early entry Nov 09 I got a D, 6 marks away from a 'C' and I'm doing higher tier!

I did early entry in November too, don't beat yourself up about getting a D, if you think about it, that's 7 months early, and it can really make a difference :smile:
And 6 marks off a C isn't much at all!
Reply 48
SilverDoe21
I did early entry in November too, don't beat yourself up about getting a D, if you think about it, that's 7 months early, and it can really make a difference :smile:
And 6 marks off a C isn't much at all!

I guess, I really have to try harder tomorrow! :o: :o:
Pisces94
I guess, I really have to try harder tomorrow! :o: :o:

Trust me, if you're that determined you'll be fine :smile: Chances are you'll have got better by at least 6 marks in 7 months. Good luck! :wink:
Reply 50
SilverDoe21
Trust me, if you're that determined you'll be fine :smile: Chances are you'll have got better by at least 6 marks in 7 months. Good luck! :wink:

Thanks! :smile:
Reply 51
I'm dreading it but the the same time want the day to hurry up because i hate waiting :/
I will either scream or just burst into tears.... probably spend the day crying haha
What do you regard as 'good results'?

Passes are good grades, anything above that is a bonus.

This. :yes:

I want it to be results day now, and I've not finished the exams yet :rolleyes:
Reply 53
Whooohoo !
Exams are over !
Reply 54
I'm already getting worried, and I haven't even finished my exams yet.

I really don't want to open them at school, because I know everyones going to be crowding around, asking "What did you get?"
Reply 55
Angury
I'm already getting worried, and I haven't even finished my exams yet.

I really don't want to open them at school, because I know everyones going to be crowding around, asking "What did you get?"

Same here! :-( Aaah scary stuff. I think I've passed everything so far, but I'd really love A*s, since a teacher think's I'll be a 'high achiever'.. :s But ahh well. I've done my best, and what happens, happens. :smile: Good luck to all :biggrin: I can only imagine the angst in here on the 23rd :yep:
So what are we all going to do first? Open them at school, or on the way home, or at home? Are your parents taking you to school or are you going alone?

I need to book the day off work because my school is over 30 miles away so I'll be going in on the train as usual, and there's a train that'll get me there perfectly on time for when the school opens for results at 9am. So I'll get my results, keep telling myself that I won't open them until I get home but I won't be able to bear it so I'll open them like straight away :p: if they're good, I'll jump around screaming and hang out with my friends. If they're bad, I'll cry and go home straight away.
Reply 57
('',)

I couldn't agree more!
The only thing is Maths is abit of a dissapointment because I could have done sooo much better if I didn't erase my correct answers and wrote the wrong answers like a moron, but yeah I have physics tomorrow and I am revising today.. :/
Just hope we don't do tooo bad..
Goodluck, cant wait till tomorrow, ALL FINISHED!
:biggrin:
OMG im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo scared :O What if i dont get my 11A* 1A?? What if i get only like 3 A* and rest all A?? What if someone in my sschool takes my place for being the cleverest student in the whole school?? What if i only get like 10A* and 2A's

OMG OMG OMG OMG Im so scared..when i open that envelope its going to be like the future in my palms OMG OMG I dont want to do this..HOPEFULLY i get around 9 - 11 A* :s-smilie: :smile:
Reply 59
Ilovebeiber
OMG im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo scared :O What if i dont get my 11A* 1A?? What if i get only like 3 A* and rest all A?? What if someone in my sschool takes my place for being the cleverest student in the whole school?? What if i only get like 10A* and 2A's

OMG OMG OMG OMG Im so scared..when i open that envelope its going to be like the future in my palms OMG OMG I dont want to do this..HOPEFULLY i get around 9 - 11 A* :s-smilie: :smile:

Jheeze.. .. .

:|

Latest