The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
bubbles2k10
okay so i finished an hour early in my exam today, checked it through and put it to one side.
then got bored and started doodling up my left arm, writing some massive to do list.
the invigilator saw me do it, i think.
does this count as cheating?

No
If the invigilator suspected cheating they would have asked to see what was written on your arm
Reply 2
definitely? or will it be reported?
Reply 3
gdunne42
No
If the invigilator suspected cheating they would have asked to see what was written on your arm

This
Nope.
Reply 5
talk about immature
Reply 6
if you haven't got a productive comment take it elsewhere.
Reply 7
vannessa
talk about immature

How about posting something that might actually be useful??
What are you talking about immature, anyway?

If there was a chance you'll be disqualified op, i'm sure you'll have a formal explanation of what you did wrong at least and what might/might no happen.

I remember when doing year 9 exams, i'd written down a load of maths formulas on my hand that morning, so that i could revise them on my way to school.

I went from my lesson down the the exam hall and a teacher saw it made me wash it off and then reported me to all the other teachers even though i didnt have anything on my hand...
Plus, i didn't intend on cheating anyway, it was just thoughtlessness.

Nothing happened anyway.
:smile:

So you should be fine.
What would be the benefit of writing answers on your arm, DURING the exam? It doesn't constitute cheating really. OP don't worry, you'll be fine. Students get let off with worse things, trust me :wink:
I got caught answering my phone in the exam hall, but the invigilator just took it off me and started chatting up my mum :frown:
Reply 10
BackDoorEntry
I got caught answering my phone in the exam hall, but the invigilator just took it off me and started chatting up my mum :frown:

Ahahahaha :')

Nahh, no worries OP, they would have talked to you about it by now if they thought you were!
No, you would of been asked there and then as now you can just deny it all.
Reply 12
BackDoorEntry

haha funny? the one liners from the invigilator? or the casual laugh and asking for dinner? :biggrin: lol this is funny
Reply 13
bubbles2k10
okay so i finished an hour early in my exam today, checked it through and put it to one side.
then got bored and started doodling up my left arm, writing some massive to do list.
the invigilator saw me do it, i think.
does this count as cheating?

you finished an hour early?:eek:
i was stuck on 1 question for an hour.... spent the rest finishing the easy questions. finally with 5 minutes to go the answer comes out of no where :frown: stupid question....:mad: :mad: :frown:
Reply 14
i was confused as to why i did so early xDD
Reply 15
??? why would you just randomly draw on your arm when you can recheck your answers...clever
Reply 16
everything will be fine dont worry :smile: and the people are saying things like immature and do something productive in your time get a life she was worried as being disqualified is serious so she wanted to check with people that may have been in the same situation or that will know what would happen :smile:
Yes you will be disqualified and exiled to Macdonalds to work away your days in the kitchen!
vannessa
??? why would you just randomly draw on your arm when you can recheck your answers...clever

Yet another useless answer. Why repost on the same thread with an equally unhelpful comment?

OP, if the invigilator reallly had suspected something, they'd have stopped you at the end of the exam. As she/he said nothing, you'll be fine :smile:
OP needs to learn what common sense is.

Latest