The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
yeah i got that, I messed up first time though and didnt times by ninths...pretty sure thats right :smile:
Reply 21
I got the 8 and two thirds, and 4 and -2, but I dont remember getting 3 over 19...
Reply 22
what question was that 3 over 19 one? :confused:
Reply 23
what if you right it as 26/3 ?
Reply 24
You'd still get the mark, don't worry lol
Reply 25
RATM33
what question was that 3 over 19 one? :confused:

solving a ****** equation :cool:
3 over 19 was when you had something like ( this isnt actually it) 3(x+4) = 5x-12 a few of my friends put it
6.33 recurring
Reply 27
yeahh i got 6 1/3 for that question...
3 Over 19?
i thought it was 19 over 3? :s
Reply 29
Oh cool, I got that then
Reply 30
RATM33
Oh cool, I got that then

:cool:
what did you guys get for the volume of the "trapezium"? (cant remember what the shape was called)
If you pop over to the Maths Exams Forum, you will see a complete set of answers.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1299468
i got 120 cm cubed, and yeah it was 29 degrees for the last question. Do you reckon they put in the '5' just to confuse people or did we need it for the calculation?
Reply 34
C-Pizzayne
3 Over 19?
i thought it was 19 over 3? :s

Same!
Reply 35
Wish I Could Change This
i got 120 cm cubed, and yeah it was 29 degrees for the last question. Do you reckon they put in the '5' just to confuse people or did we need it for the calculation?

:woo:

cheeky idiots :eek:

you from holland ?
TSRavenclaw
How did everyone do? Did everyone get 29 for the Circle Theorem question ?

Discusss baby :woo:

yeah it was 29. alternate segment theorem made the top angle in isoscles triangle 58. the other 2 were 61 each. alternate segment theorem again made other bit 61. 90 degrees from center line to tangent so 90-61=29 easy lol
Reply 37
TooEasy123
yeah it was 29. alternate segment theorem made the top angle in isoscles triangle 58. the other 2 were 61 each. alternate segment theorem again made other bit 61. 90 degrees from center line to tangent so 90-61=29 easy lol

Omfg, I knew it, I didn't know whether to choose between that or the tangent thing :frown:
Reply 38
RATM33
Omfg, I knew it, I didn't know whether to choose between that or the tangent thing :frown:

Doesnt matter what you chose. You only need to choose 1 and explain it to get the full 5 marks.

To be honest the paper was a joke. There were more C/D grade questions compared to B/A/A*. I have a funny feeling that friday will be the same. Hopefully it proves me wrong ;D.:eek3:
Reply 39
if you get 32 for the last question, do you get 0 out of 5 marks.

I feel like crying lol

Latest