The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

TSRlegend
oh bdw i dun question 8 the argue AND persuade one..and i knew it was about having the irght to vote but i amde it seme more as if we are going to become part of the government in the past and give the elderly a gift reward in return if they help us now and get our vote..as well as 1/12 haivng a government mentality and stuff so we know we are gron up and not have enough experince of the life as it stated in item 1 on that rading paper..but its jsut originality to be honest..i dont think anyone would hve mentioned how the bond beteeen old and young would get stronger and how maybe we woluld become governments one day? is this wrong and am i going against the question?

oh and one more thing! u see question 3 or 4 saying comment on language and image..is thi the imagery created through the language which i wrote about the "X" or is it the image o that doll or what not on the article..if i included imagery instead of the actual images on the article is tthis wrong? help me out guys im worrying so much !

I put that the illustration of the baby with wonky legs and arms is a metaphor to portray that 16 year olds are not stable or mature enough. The arms and legs are spread over the page to show the ubitiquous prescence of the article portraying 16 year olds to not be ready for the vote.

Also what did everyone put for section A part 2. Which was about women voting :s
TSRlegend
hey im in the same situation it think

i did the writing to persuade AND argue..would they penalise me if i did more persuade than argue in the argument/persuasion? lets say at a ratio of 1:3

i dont think you would be penalised. argue and persuade basically use many of the same techniques anyway. as long a you wrote about a counter arguement dont worry at all.

Latest

Trending

Trending