The Student Room Group

Has anyone ever fancied/dated their driving instructor?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Why can't I have a hot driving instructor? :frown:
Reply 21
A-W-H
"Get hold of the gearstick, stick it in your third gear. Or You can pull it away on your own, then we'll finish off with giving you a pass"

Cheers for hijacking my thread with your juvenile humour haha.
:no: Mine was mid fifties..
Reply 23
No, but my driving instructor kept on asking me out for drinks so he could 'get to know me' he even texted me a few times on Saturday nights asking if I was busy!! At first I thought he was joking but then he got pretty persistent. But yeah I was totally not on that, he actually even had a son. Ew.
Reply 24
Anon_2010

Cheers for hijacking my thread with your juvenile humour haha.

Apologies :p:
For me I wouldn't say it was even as strong as fancying.
Though he had/has a gf(wife?) and they owned the company together.
Even if he was available I wouldn't have exactly been jumping at the chance anyway.
He was good looking enough to just muse over the thought a bit during lessons, really.

OP, the girl you're talking about sounds a little crushed over her instructor though. I'd be weary of her possibly misreading things and perhaps even deluding herself as to thinking something's going on. Never mind though, its not your problem.
Reply 26
Well, my driving instructor's a woman. So, no. :p:

If she really wants to go for it, hopefully she'll at least wait until she's passed otherwise it could be awkward if she's rejected.
I was, but then I noticed the gear lever. Instructor would have taken more effort than simply lowering myself...
Reply 28
A-W-H
Apologies :p:

Haha, ok...don't do it again or I'll spank you lol
Reply 29
Anon_2010
Haha, ok...don't do it again or I'll spank you lol

:spank: ? :zomg:
Reply 30
A-W-H
:spank: ? :zomg:

Don't worry, you will enjoy it
No, but my driving instructor was 60 years old and was a guy.
I thought my driving instructor was a bit of a paedo for the first lesson. Like an actual full on paedo. He turned out be a massive something alright. A massive legend. I'll never forget you, big Dave.
Reply 33
Irrelevance
I thought my driving instructor was a bit of a paedo for the first lesson. Like an actual full on paedo. He turned out be a massive something alright. A massive legend. I'll never forget you, big Dave.

Why was he a 'paedo' and why did he become a 'legend'?
Reply 34
Anon_2010
I wonder how many girls have secretly fancied their driving instructors, damn it actually sounds like quite a good career then, especially with all the student girls that must be learning to drive. I thought only musicians, and famous people got all the girls, but damn judging by this thread driving instructors get a lot of girls liking them too!

Lol, dont all turn into driving instructors! :P
Anon_2010
Why was he a 'paedo' and why did he become a 'legend'?

Because he asked pseudo gay questions and because he's the greatest driving instructor in the history of driving instructors. They should build Dave a statue.
Mine were all blokes and I don't..ahem...steer in that direction.

One did say, "...a good looking chap like yourself...". I was flattered but slightly uncomfortable.
Reply 37
I passed my test July had feelings for my instructor. Hes 47 am 24. An we still txt an meet. An we have kissed. I think it is a school girl crush. Its a confined space so u r close an alone.
Reply 38
No, he was about 60. One of my friends fancied hers though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
My driving instructor was a overweight middle aged sex starved divorcee woman.. After giving her a few sessions with my 3rd leg it's safe to say passing my driving test was a doddle after that.....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending