The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Minstrel: [singing] Brave Sir Robin ran away...
Sir Robin: *No!*
Minstrel: [singing] bravely ran away away...
Sir Robin: *I didn't!*
Minstrel: [singing] When danger reared its ugly head, he bravely turned his tail and fled. Yes, brave Sir Robin turned about, and valiantly, he chickened out. Bravely taking to his feet, he beat a very brave retreat. A brave retreat by brave Sir Robin.
the best light bulb joke is this (IMO)

how many mice dos it take to screw in a light bulb?
just two, hard part's gettin them in there.
i expect izzys baby jokes to come in soon.
what's red and screams?

a skinned baby :biggrin:
Reply 64
haha^^
Reply 65
*arrives*

Ni!Niiiiii!
i love baby jokes! they're so sick and wrong they're fantastic.
Reply 67
I like larry david's (seinfeld-writer):

"The closest I ever came to death was masturbating with a 103 degree fever."
Reply 68
I've got a sponge front door - hey don't knock it.

My dog Minton keeps going round the house eating shuttlecocks. Bad Minton.

I was on a boat the other day when I saw some meat floating past. I thought, ah water's a bit choppy.

All Tim Vine - legend. :biggrin:

World record number of one-liners in ann hour: 499! :biggrin:
Reply 69
this blind rabbi at a nearby synagogue was given the job of performing circumcisions. he eventually got the sack.
Reply 70
I got noticed in Dixons the other day. The assitant said 'Youre that mad bloke off the telly.' And i said yeh thats right. He goes 'No, your'e that mad bloke, off the telly.'
Reply 71
Man goes to the doc, with a strawberry growing out of his head. Doc says 'I'll give you some cream to put on it.'
Reply 72
It seems TSR has an obseesion in telling corny jokes. Tommy Cooper,Tim vine ... come on guys and gals
Reply 73
Ross Noble: 'Release the Tramps!'
" : 'Keeping it vaguely imaginary'
" : 'Quel heure et il? Je suis la gare!'
Reply 74
I asked a man "Can you tell me what people from Corsica are called?"
Man: "Course I Can"

for the ppl who said Tim Vine, Omid Djalili are good - your damn right!
Aaaaaaaargh all these are so corny! :eek: :eek:
Reply 76
Hey, you - cheer up! Turn that frown up-side-down.
Oh! and while your at that, slip your butt-crack sideways!

Drew Carey!
tommy cooper. Egg Spoon, Spoon Egg, but its the way he says it, and relays what he is saying to the audience... makes me laugh every time i see that clip... most of you probably won't know what i am on about, but its great... you should see tommy cooper
war opposing piolititian"war on iraq is illegal and unjustified"

Peter Griffon"well that may be... but, Anyone who doesnt want to go to war.....is gay"

The same politician"I want to go to war"
Reply 79
What is the way that Tommy Cooper says corny jokes that makes them so good? I compare him to various work collegues that say: 'Hey i've got a funny story' and then drag on with a really dull anecdote. BUT because he laughs during and at the end of the story and he has told you that he thinks its funny; you subconsciosly don't want to offend the person and join in with the laughter.

Latest

Trending

Trending