The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Fleece
no you should say what you want! anyone who has a go for giving an opinion is a gimp.

i wasnt havin a go...... ur the one who started the bitchy comments ... it was amusing to start with now its just stupid
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Fleece
no you should say what you want! anyone who has a go for giving an opinion is a gimp.

guess that makes you a gimp for having a go at me talking about emos... ho hum, *cough* hypocrit *cough* leave tidy trancer alone!
Soapysudds1
bassment jazz?? never heard of them lol

basement jaxx i was super tired and z is next to x :p:
Reply 63
Tidy_Trancer
i wasnt havin a go...... ur the one who started the bitchy comments ... it was amusing to start with now its just stupid
it was a joke not a bitchy comment.
Reply 64
marisad_uk
guess that makes you a gimp for having a go at me talking about emos... ho hum, *cough* hypocrit *cough* leave tidy trancer alone!

dont even get me started on you..
hand bags hand bags calm down ladies lol. cant believe theres an argument on here n im not part of it!! lol

go fleece

lol!
Fleece
dont even get me started on you..

OooOoOoO, am a boferd, no rly like am a boferd ye, am a boferd. being able to give it but not take it is NOT going to help you lots at uni.

jeesh i used to think you were proper sound, don;t you remember when i stook up for you ages ago when you were quite new here.

now you can't even take a joke and hold it againt me for ages, can't take it when people diss you yet diss other people who are just messing about and being giddy. :rolleyes:
Reply 67
pixie05
I may shoot myself now.

Tony Christie at the freshers ball?

Am I the only person in the world that doesn't love that stupid song?

Who is Tony Christie????

Distinctive Breaks tour is gonna be awesome. Stanton Warriors are the best (well, nearly), saw them play on Friday...check them out here:

http://www.myspace.com/stantonwarriors

It's their personal page and has a few little soundbites for your pleasure.

I think Krafty Kuts is playing on Saturday at the elbow room: expect old skool hipp hop and funky breaks.

Then there's the Valve Soundsystem. Not a drum and bass man, i must confess, but worth checking out 112,000 watts of power :eek:
Reply 68
its all **** ok, Does that settle it?

Ok moving on..... :flute:
im not getting involved but...................... petty internet arguments arent going to help you nor hinder you at uni cos there POINTLESS lol
saltbread
Who is Tony Christie????

Distinctive Breaks tour is gonna be awesome. Stanton Warriors are the best (well, nearly), saw them play on Friday...check them out here:

http://www.myspace.com/stantonwarriors

It's their personal page and has a few little soundbites for your pleasure.

I think Krafty Kuts is playing on Saturday at the elbow room: expect old skool hipp hop and funky breaks.

Then there's the Valve Soundsystem. Not a drum and bass man, i must confess, but worth checking out 112,000 watts of power :eek:

tony christie was the person who sung that amarillo song with peter kay that was soooo cheessyyy, some cheese is good, but thats not my taste, although im sure lots of people will enjoy it.
Reply 71
for the love of leodis, can't ppl just get on? everyone's different.. i ahve my own tastes.. rock/indie etc etc, i also do not like trance/dance or on another side garage, most r'n'b, hip hop, rap, oh i cud go on... but i dont have to abuse ppl for their beliefs.. id just rather stay quiet than cause an argument.. but apparently that doesnt stop people here.. so well if my opinion annoys ppl... then feel free to argue.. but i wud like to state i too am not a gimp and freely express my opinion.
marisad_uk
OooOoOoO, am a boferd, no rly like am a boferd ye, am a boferd. being able to give it but not take it is NOT going to help you lots at uni.

jeesh i used to think you were proper sound, don;t you remember when i stook up for you ages ago when you were quite new here.

now you can't even take a joke and hold it againt me for ages, can't take it when people diss you yet diss other people who are just messing about and being giddy. :rolleyes:

*giggles*

*HIGH FIVES*
Reply 73
marisad_uk

who said i cant take it. am i crying? no. am i in the least bit perturbed?no.
i just cant be bothered having arguments with people ive never met.

and when did you stick up for me..and i dont think you've ever thought i was sound tbh.

i dont hold anything against you...i'm not bothered about people dissing me, they can say what they want, i'm not about to get upset because only people i care about have the power to upset me. i was only messing about, i've never meant anything maliciously.
Fleece
who said i cant take it. am i crying? no. am i in the least bit perturbed?no.
i just cant be bothered having arguments with people ive never met.

and when did you stick up for me..and i dont think you've ever thought i was sound tbh.

i dont hold anything against you...i'm not bothered about people dissing me, they can say what they want, i'm not about to get upset because only people i care about have the power to upset me. i was only messing about, i've never meant anything maliciously.

i stook up for you here

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/t131817.html

P.S leave Fleece alone, she seems a nice person.

if you weren't bothered you would have left alone ages ago tbh. instead of picking at spellings in my posts, making snide comments etc etc :rolleyes:
Reply 75
marisad_uk
i stook up for you here

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/t131817.html

if you weren't bothered you would have left alone ages ago tbh. instead of picking at spellings in my posts, making snide comments etc etc :rolleyes:

when have i picked at spellings in your post?! I picked up the License thing, but when i posted that i didnt even know who had started the thread!
and a lot of what i wrote was provoked.
whatever, cba with it anymore.
Fleece
when have i picked at spellings in your post?! I picked up the License thing, but when i posted that i didnt even know who had started the thread!
and a lot of what i wrote was provoked.
whatever, cba with it anymore.

-ignore the fact a stook up for u, and prove that i did, when u seemed adamant i didnt
- 1 minute you say you don't get provoked by people aren't bothered unless you care about them, the next you use being wound up as an excuse.
- you are giving up because you know.....
marisa is teh winnner :party:
:tsr:
Reply 77
marisad_uk
-ignore the fact a stook up for u, and prove that i did, when u seemed adamant i didnt
- 1 minute you say you don't get provoked by people aren't bothered unless you care about them, the next you use being wound up as an excuse.
- you are giving up because you know.....
marisa is teh winnner :party:
:tsr:

just look at your post..you are quite blatently a provoker!
and provoked to argue, not provoked to be wound up. there's a difference.

i didnt ignore the fact you stuck up for me. thanks.

and im giving up because this is stupid and boring.
.... no comment .... :rolleyes: :tsr:
Reply 79
fun thread :smile:

Latest