The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
lucyanna94
The process one was where you got the 2 pics of cells turgid and flaccid and it asked sumfin like "What is this process of changing the cell called?" People are saying it was plasmolysed but I said denature but I think I'm wrong :confused: and the flaccid one was where the pic of cell was pulled away from cell wall. also, what did you put for "What contains magnesium in a plant?" I said chorophyll, which I think is right x x x

Was that the one about the pea being put in salt? If it was I put osmosis because when you put food in salt, they lose water by osmosis. I'm not sure if I'm right though.
Is it just me that found it kinda hard? :/
Meh, i probably should've revised for it...
Haha, i need to stop coming on threads like this, they make me feel like a ******* idiot sometimes :P:
Reply 62
Process = osmosis

End result = cell is plasmolysed
Daaanz
Was that the one about the pea being put in salt? If it was I put osmosis because when you put food in salt, they lose water by osmosis. I'm not sure if I'm right though.

i put osmosis as well :smile:
Reply 64
Arrgh, just missed out on fulls marks :rolleyes: because of the tick box question !
Reply 65
DatBoiFuri
Arrgh, just missed out on fulls marks :rolleyes: because of the tick box question !

wow your life sucks
Reply 66
lol i hope got a B/A because thats what i need for college... probably got like 4 questions wrong lol. fingers crossed its a B!!

Latest

Trending

Trending