The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I think it was alrite but there was a few that lost me

-the meiosis/mitosis table, there was like 2/3 ones that I didn't think was anything to do with either which I thought was weird. So i've probabley got that wrong

-the one where you had to explain a draw a diagram, I'm generally crap at explaining so I just waffled and didn't know what to draw so I jus drew how analogue was a wave and digital wasn't

-the one about ben and his chemicals, I hate chemistry :biggrin:
Reply 2
Yeah that meiosis/mitosis table caught me out too :/ was quite difficult.. i think for that chemical one where you had to state what he used with the acid to make the crystals i think i got ____ hydroxide. cant remember what the metal was :P and the crystals no longer decreasing in mass once taken out of the oven, shows there dry?
think thats what i put anyway (Y) fingers crossed, still theres still another 2 exams to go so hopefully can boost my marks up in them :biggrin:
Reply 3
Oooh I just put hydrogen and forgot the chemical ...
I'd spent so long trying to remember the stupid equations I didn't think about the thing we got told to put in >.<

and I had no idea about that one so I just put some is always lost due to error, haha

good luck :smile: