The Student Room Group

As Psychology Grade Help?

I've got unit 2 coming up tomorrow, and I'm sure you're all as worried as me! Just a quick questions on grades.

I got an A for unit one back in January (98%) and I'm just wondering how the grades work. For example if I get a grade B in unit 2 what grade am I looking at? How hard is it going to be to keep my A?

It's just I was so happy to get an A and it would be a shame to let myself down with unit 2, as I know I haven't revised well due to not feeling as well. Thanks for any help guys and best of luck x
Depends on the grade boundaries. 98% is very high... So getting a B in unit 2 won't drop your grade to a B.

If you get a low C however... You may average out on a B...
As I said, I don't know the grade boundaries for any subjects at A/AS Level... But I'm sure it would follow something like that.
Reply 2
98 is very high and even if you just get an A (82) you could get an A* - which is worth aiming for :smile:
Reply 3
I'm sure you will need 62% for unit 2 to just get your A anthing below 62% will make u fall onto a B. You will need I beleive around 38/72 for a C
the grade boundaries are generally low as it is. but even if you got a very low B i think you'd still keep your overall A grade

Latest

Trending

Trending