The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Scroll to see replies

By the way how much food is everyone taking with them?

Being totally honest, I have a packet of chocolate biscuits amongst my belongings lol... I'm thinking this won't last me that long!
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 101
x-Jo-x

Being totally honest, I have a packet of chocolate biscuits amongst my belongings lol... I'm thinking this won't last me that long!

absolutely nothing

can i have a biscuit pls?!
x-Jo-x

My mum brought me some food with i've managed to store in a lil crisp box...mainly food which i'd hate to spend my own money on- like oil, milk and sugar. I'm realising how hard packing is going to be- i have way too many stuff!! :frown:
Reply 103
how are you guys NOT taking any food? or even small amounts of food? select and save will be rammed on saturday, and everyone needs to eat, eh? i have a box full of food!
Select and save only have 3 till too, don't count on using it for your 'Big Shop', while your parent's are down with their cars, get them to take you Tesco's while they're at it lol!

Take food definately, don't take too much frozen stuff, cos you have to make sure it'll fit in the freezers first :smile:
Stimpej
absolutely nothing

can i have a biscuit pls?!

Muahahahahahahaaaaaa... maybe. If you're really really really reeeeeeally nice to me!! :biggrin:
Oh poo.. Ok, I was going to go shopping and buy loads and loads of ready-made stuff lol! What would you recommend me getting??? I don't know what to buuuuy tomorrow... or today... or whatever!!
bring your own fresh bread and try and get you milk from a near-by local shop, rather than turn up at select and save who will be sold out as I did last year and I couldn't have a cup of tea when I finished unpacking :frown:

I took lots of dry food, like pasta breaks and stuff like that, tins of beans, pasta sauces (loads!) and lots of pasta and cous cous. I didn't take anything fresh with me really, as I wasn't sure what I needed, and I'm still not too sure lol :wink:
Reply 108
my mums made me pack two massive boxes of food. im gunna look such an oinker.
iv got food too!
Reply 110
yaaay, lol

not long now guys...argh
Reply 111
I'm so excited. And I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control and I think I like it.

woo wooo
This time tomorrow people!!

Latest