The Student Room Group
its gonna be about surds, vectors, trignometery(basic+advanced), pythagoras, interst compunds, percentages+fractions and much more ofcoursee.

but please don't forget this was given by my teacher as a estimate what might come up, we don't know if this is going to be on for sure.

i will just say practise your weakness, and your strengths.

Wish yu the best of luck :smile:
Reply 2
Miss'Not'Perfect
its gonna be about surds, vectors, trignometery(basic+advanced), pythagoras, interst compunds, percentages+fractions and much more ofcoursee.

but please don't forget this was given by my teacher as a estimate what might come up, we don't know if this is going to be on for sure.

i will just say practise your weakness, and your strengths.

Wish yu the best of luck :smile:

Thank you, I think it was quite easy. I was worried about the calculator paper because I'm loads better with the non calculator. How did you find it?
yeaah. i found oke. i didnt like the 1st question lol, but i still did it :smile:
and the resst was easy. although i didn't like the question with the trapezium !!
Im aiming for an A/B . i think i'll get it :biggrin: ! x
Reply 4
Miss'Not'Perfect
yeaah. i found oke. i didnt like the 1st question lol, but i still did it :smile:
and the resst was easy. although i didn't like the question with the trapezium !!
Im aiming for an A/B . i think i'll get it :biggrin: ! x

they were the only two questions i struggled with, well only part (b) of the trapezium one. the first question was horrible, i can't believe that came up on the foundation paper too, i do stats and all that type of stuff is in the syllabus, but that question was just pathetic!
liammck
they were the only two questions i struggled with, well only part (b) of the trapezium one. the first question was horrible, i can't believe that came up on the foundation paper too, i do stats and all that type of stuff is in the syllabus, but that question was just pathetic!

i so agreeeeeeee with you liam!
I think i tried my best, but i wouldn't get full marks:frown:
my friends luckily got the question because she does it on stats aswell , i chose history over stats, so bad luck for me >.<
but fingers cross we get the grades we want:biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending