The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 1
Hey there! I'm Emma and I'm going into my second year of Bioinformatics at Birmingham. Sorry I won't be in your year but I though I'd say hi as we will probably bump into each other at some point up in room 822 (you'll spend a lot of time there if your year is anything like ours!) Make sure you say hi to us second years, we're lovely really :smile:

Hope to get to meet you soon, and hopefully we can organise some sort of Bioinformatics social (won't be as geeky as it sounds!) or somthing.

Emma x
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
Another emma doing bioinformatics, what are the chances :smile: doesnt sound geeky at all, sounds gd to me and my laptop (lol)

Hope to see you and the other lovely second years soon :smile:

Em xxx
Reply 3
yeah another girl doing bioinformatics! no idea where i'm staying yet tho because i am one of those er... forgetful people who returned their accommodation form in late. right now i have no home :frown: but i'll find one! see ya there!

selina
Reply 4
Hope you get accomodation Selina! Girls doing bioinformatics are always welcome :smile: In our year there are 5 girls, but the year above theres none!

Hope to see you both soon.

And yay for Emma's :biggrin:

P.S. If either of you want to ask anything, feel free to PM me, I'll try my best to answer! I could give you my MSN too, if you wanted to chat more.
Reply 5
Thanks so much, nice to know sum1 who knows what thier on about :smile:

Ill def b in touch soon, now doubt with a larger than life chatostrophie! lol

Em xxx

Got me bham addy today and its [email protected] :smile: just incase i dont check this for a while
Reply 6
i should find out if they have halls for me on monday. i'd better cos it's stressing me out a bit.
yeah i was a bit worried it might be all blokes since it pratically was on the open day i went to.
should i sign up to SLOBS?! i'm thinking about going on that bar crawl. and how hard is bioinformatics?! i have no idea what i'm in for... ah well, it's exciting tho!
my e-mail is [email protected] if u wanna get in touch.

Latest

Trending

Trending