The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

im a 32 C. and i tend not to use push up bras. just because i dont always think the effect looks natural. and also i remember when i was like 13 and the girlsused to wear pushup bras and it just looked silly.
and i don't really like the feel. to be honest, if i could get away with it, i'd rather not wear a bra at all.
Reply 21
I've never had a reason to wear a push up bra, I've got a fairly decent cleavage as it is (34DD) they're generally for the smaller boobed women making the most of what they've got, I reckon :yep:
Reply 22
umm, i do sometimes, but not major pushup bras with the gel or anything.. that's just too much and looks silly! lol,

I'm a 30C and tend to just wear normalish padding!
push up bras, push together bras, gel bras = my life :smile:

sad i know, but it just gives me more confidence and makes my clothes look better
Reply 24
im a 34D and most of time i wear a pushed up bra :smile:
i refuse to wear padded bras, on principle. false advertising and also there's nothing wrong with small or medium sized boobs. i dont care if the boys like big boobies. don't like it? go else where. :smile:
Reply 26
Duckandthat
i refuse to wear padded bras, on principle. false advertising and also there's nothing wrong with small or medium sized boobs. i dont care if the boys like big boobies. don't like it? go else where. :smile:

i agree.. just think when he takes the bra off and realises what he has been expecting is all fake haha
Reply 27
Duckandthat

I actually agree, I never wear them! But I sometimes buy the ones from H&M where you can take the pad out, and I will try them on with the pad just for kicks and think hmmm... if only... :p:

But never apart from that, I'm happy with my b-cups and I feel confident about them when my clothes are off! It's just on nights out when I'm being stared at by killer cleavages that I get slightly wistful.:biggrin:
Most girls do. Boobs are naturally on either size of your chest strangely enough, so unless you're absolutely massive, a normal bra which just gives support without any fancy business wont be doing much for your cleavage :dontknow: A lot of the girls you're staring longing at are probably "cheating" in one way or another

I remember watching some show or another a while back where 15 year olds were desperate to get boob jobs because they were convinced they had no cleavage, yet when they went in to get properly fitted and try out different styles suddenly they were content as cucumbers with their massive cleavage :p:
Reply 29
No :p:
Reply 30
My 34Bs and I always need a little assistance, so we enlist the help of a padded bra - otherwise I look I don't actually have any at all. I've been dabbling with the idea of a push up bra, but I'm worried it'll look wrong, because although I moan about them, my boobs suit me.
Eiz
My 34Bs and I always need a little assistance, so we enlist the help of a padded bra - otherwise I look I don't actually have any at all. I've been dabbling with the idea of a push up bra, but I'm worried it'll look wrong, because although I moan about them, my boobs suit me.

i think it completely depends on what clothes you are wearing, with like a tshirt i find my 34Bs look absolutely fine, but with a low cut dress or summat a bit of padding def helps
I won't wear anything else, otherwise I have the chest of a 12 year old.
I'm a 30DD :frown:
Reply 33
I'm a D but they're not saggy or anything but i always think that it would help.
Reply 34
I am a B and I think mine are not too close but not too far apart either. I wear padded bras but not push up because they just make me look weird. If you get the right cut it can make a massive difference! I used to wear the wrong type of bras and it wasn't very supportive but now my friends seem to think they have grown but I just got a bra that suits my shape! :smile:
As for guys I think any boob is good enough.......haha:p: They seem to overestimate when guessing a girls boob size! speaking of which, I once overheard these 2 guys talking with my friend and one of them was saying how he thinks his mum's cup size is a D!!! It made freaked me out a bit but was for the most part hilarious! :rofl:
32D and yes all the time. :smile:
Reply 36
Yeah, of course. They're smaller otherwise, haha. I can't get a decent cleavage without wearing a good bra and I'm a 34C (or 32D on a really thin day).
Reply 37
Lol I remember my first bra hurt like a ************ when i was like 11 :mad: wrong size :sad:
But nope I don't wear push up bras!
noujazeg
Cos I do even though I'm a generous b-cup and they're really not saggy or anything.:p: I sometimes wonder on nights out when I see girls with amazing cleavage, whether they're pushed up or not. (And then realise I spend a significant part of my night ogling boobiez.:yep: )

Sooo, do YOU nead a 'boost' to achieve cleavage? And what is your cupsize? (Don't have to add that part if it makes you feel uncomfortable, obviousieusement!:biggrin: )

Im a 32D and yes I think it defo helps to have a decent push up bra.

Thing is though, if you get lucky (not that i do every time i wear one!) id be worried the lucky man in question would be dissapointed when I took it off lol. make you look good in photos though

Their not exactly saggy but not as immpresive without the bra *sigh*
Reply 39
I find that overly padded bras give them an odd shape, but im a 32DD anyways so I don't generally need a push up bra.