The Student Room Group
no i did the D1 exam though... really hard!
Reply 2
Yes I'm doing it... don't think it will be too bad though.
Reply 3
I'm doing this too....have always struggled with decision maths 'cause I make stupid mistakes all the time.....which doesn't really help when you have long algorithms to follow :/
Reply 4
I'm doing it! :smile:
I think it'll be alright :biggrin:
Reply 5
How did you all find it?

I thought it was okay....apart from the last part of game theory and I got real silly numbers for the simplex algororithm....so not really sure how it went :/
Reply 6
amouramour

I thought it was okay....apart from the last part of game theory and I got real silly numbers for the simplex algororithm....so not really sure how it went :/

For the last part of the game theory question, I got C1 with probability 0, C2 with probability 9/13 and C3 with probability 4/13.

The simplex question gave non-integer values for x and z, 25/3 and 1/3, I think, with P = 51, y = 0, s = 0 and t = 0.
Reply 7
Zuzuzu
For the last part of the game theory question, I got C1 with probability 0, C2 with probability 9/13 and C3 with probability 4/13.

The simplex question gave non-integer values for x and z, 25/3 and 1/3, I think, with P = 51, y = 0, s = 0 and t = 0.

I got this as well!!! oh good :smile: I wasn't sure about the s value 'cause i had something like 0, -2 and 5 in the s column ...so I didn't know what do do with it....I thought there's supposed to be two 0's and one value :s-smilie: hmmm
Reply 8
What did everyone get for the very last question? The value of max flow/min cut?
Reply 9
'Vikki
']What did everyone get for the very last question? The value of max flow/min cut?

I couldn't remember how to do the cut thing for one mark :s-smilie: but i think i got something around 28 and it was a cut right down the middle on the original diagram...(couldn't remember if I was supposed to do it on my diagram or the original :s-smilie:) what did you get?
Reply 10
'Vikki
']What did everyone get for the very last question? The value of max flow/min cut?

28?
Reply 11
and was the first part of the game theory question 1/5 and 4/5?