The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
lool Just replied to the female view of this :P and yh I agree you put the seat up to suit you, and we should put the seat down to suit us, however, if you say went to a house with all females (and vice versa!) you really should put it back how you found it :P
Reply 2
They should fix a tube to the side of the toilet for men to piss in separately. Everyone's happy!
Reply 3
haha +rep

That's the way you should leave it.
it looks nicer with it down
Reply 6
I just piss in the sink and/or shower.

Toilets are such a waste, only serving one purpose.
Reply 7
I only leave it up if I have something i'm proud of in the pan.
Reply 8
concubine
I just piss in the sink and/or shower.

Toilets are such a waste, only serving one purpose.

PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!!!!!!

FROM NOW ON THE TOILET SEAT SHALL ALWAYS REMAIN DOWN AND MEN SHALL PISS IN THE SINK INSTEAD
:eek3: :woo:

Little steps shall need to be present in disabled toilets for the vertically challenged
Reply 9
I hate girls who nag about the toilet seat! Personally I don't care... I'd rather they left it up and walked away than left it down, pissed all over it and leave it for us to clean up :frown:
PS some of the replies on this thread are hilarious :p:
I agree. Men lift it once. Women put it down one. There we go; theres the eqality women have been wanting for the last decade.
Reply 11
Just put it down, they need it that way 100% of the time, we need it there 20% of the time, just help them out.

Brownie points.
RabbitCFH

That's the way you should leave it.

Agreed. I hate it when people come to my place and leave it open.
I tell my mom to put the seat cover down and she hates it. I jsut think the cover up is nasty. If you are a guest in someones home, you put the seat back down. Furthermore, when you piss on the rims, you clean it. I've had some rude guests - all being my mothers.
Reply 14
its a seat- its there to be sat on- if you wanna put it up, put it down afterwards!
Who gives a crap?! it's a toilet seat for goodness sake :facepalm:
It doesn't have feelings
and the World isn't going to end if the seat is left up or down.

Just remember to wash your hands. :lolwut:
I don't get why guys need to put it up to begin with. Surely it's not that hard to get it through the big hole that's there already?
Sorry but it revolts me when a guy leaves the toilet seat up. My mum doesn't stand for it in the house so I got a big culture shock when I moved to Uni and got male housemates. The way I see it, if you put the toilet seat up, you can put the bastard thing back down again. I find touching the toilet seat revolting - girls shouldn't have to touch it! :p:
Reply 18
No, but your aim is that bad we don't really want to touch the seat.
Reply 19
I suppose you want us to wipe your arse for you too?

Leaving the seat up is vile.

Latest