The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Rai
Nothing to do with freemasonry

Creative tools shaped in an A.

Well, and what do those creative tools represent? On DaVinchi's paintings you can find lots of creative tools also, strangely and coincidently shaped together.... but at least he was an scientist and artist ans freemason as well...
skipp
Those symbols aren't even similar :s:

I know :lolwut:
Reply 22
ss23
Seems, like you, people, who don't see the similarity are a little blind... What did you expect - the signature under it, "hello from masons"... It's all symbolic, little gestures, little signs. And if you can't figure it yourself, maybe, you should be more attentive, for those who see, instead of "no, no,no...it's not even the same". I saw the similarity, once I had once glince at the store. "Creative tools" put together and it just accidently formed "A", which stands for "Application" - that's something "they" want you to see in this message:smile: WAKE UP!

no no no no no, you are a crazy conspiracy theorist.......there is no such thing as NWO, illuminati, freemansonry.......it i sall in your head, those 100s of signs you see in movies/music videos/buildings/commercials are nothing but a coincidence!!!

hey when we can believe this entire universe was not even designed but a mere coincidence, then almost anything can be a coincidence, just live your life like an animal, enjoy it to the fullest, you only live once right?
ss23
wont state it as a matter of fact - never shook hand with him:wink:, but most likely...

My Steve is not a Freemason - he's a very nice Buddhist man who makes amazingly cool ****.
Reply 24
ss23
Well, and what do those creative tools represent? On DaVinchi's paintings you can find lots of creative tools also, strangely and coincidently shaped together.... but at least he was an scientist and artist ans freemason as well...

conspiracy believers are such tools most of the time, don't you get it?

A: for app store
art brush etc: because you make your own apps etc?
Reply 25
saalih
no no no no no, you are a crazy conspiracy theorist.......there is no such thing as NWO, illuminati, freemansonry.......it i sall in your head, those 100s of signs you see in movies/music videos/buildings/commercials are nothing but a coincidence!!!

hey when we can believe this entire universe was not even designed but a mere coincidence, then almost anything can be a coincidence, just live your life like an animal, enjoy it to the fullest, you only live once right?

There is such a thing as freemansonry though, it's a well known fact. I'm not saying they have power and control over the masses and the symbols are anything more than a conicidence but it does exist.
Reply 26
This sounds like a Martyn* thread.
Reply 27
Hmmm.

The great American broadcaster, Glenn Beck...needs to know about this
ASAP
They look nothing alike! :curious: And even if they did, who cares?
Reply 29
The Freemasons sure love stamping their **** everywhere. Like, everywhere. :holmes:
Reply 30
I saw this similarity too. The apple logo it should noted has been suggested comes from the apple given to Eve by the serpent, though Jobs said it actually came from Disney's (Freemason, satan worshipping nazi supporter) Snow White, the much more positive image of an poisoned fruit given by a witch to make you fall asleep. Yes just keep sleeping and carry on with your lives!
Original post by Wake up
I saw this similarity too. The apple logo it should noted has been suggested comes from the apple given to Eve by the serpent, though Jobs said it actually came from Disney's (Freemason, satan worshipping nazi supporter) Snow White, the much more positive image of an poisoned fruit given by a witch to make you fall asleep. Yes just keep sleeping and carry on with your lives!

Glad you revived an old thread to make that point. Well done.
Please do not bump old threads. Thread locked :h:

Latest

Trending

Trending