University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
heya i'm in shackleton and i'm moving in on 19th too, i think we all are. x
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
yeh there must be otherwise stuff would have come in the post. theres a date on that freshers site u gave me the link 2 earlier but i cant seem to find any more details about it. maybe its still being organized?
Reply 42
yeh ur probably rite. sure it will be a great night, after a week of getting to know evryone
ive just read on another thread that the ball is £15...dont know what that includes!
Reply 44
Moving in on the 17th at Maple Bank. Going to the United v Liverpool Game on the sunday.

Come on United. :wink: :biggrin:
moving into manor house on 18th..... is that the same as shackleton?
not seen anyone esle moving there yet
silence
nice one lol. i was wondering whether i'll watch any bham, villa or wba matches when up there, but i wouldn't want to betray any links with spurs. but yeh, i guess i could watch them play away in birmingham. would just have to hide and stay quiet in the home stand.

I'm thinking of doing something similar, i'm hopin the home fans won't notice the fact that i sound so southern

For this match I'm in the away stand, i am going to be screaming my lungs out cos i haven't been to a game since we thrashed villa at WHL last season :wink: You'll see me around campus - i'll be the one with something stupid like "Yid 4 EVA" on the back of my shirt
Reply 47
_philippa_
Im moving into Maple Bank on the 17th, sometime in the afternoon i think

Hey where in Maple Bank are you? Im in block 6 flat 49.
Reply 48
Im in block 7, flat 54.. so quite close to you im guessing
tickers
i will be moving in on the 18th to hunters court

I'm moving to Hunters court on the 19th, what flat are you in?
Reply 50
Sharp_Shooter
I'm moving to Hunters court on the 19th, what flat are you in?

i think its 21, what about you?
Reply 51
Alrite, im in Hunters Court, flat 29 I think, moving in on 17th!

Latest

Trending

Trending