The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

mikeyd85
I'm sure someone a little more up on footie could tell you... I only know how to find it by Googling "David Seaman Fruit" :awesome:

I just did quick google search and that was indeed the kit he wore for Euro 1996.

I remember it well.
I have long hair (ie. real long, not faggy shoulder length).

I'm not a goth, and I don't wear baggy jeans.

I'm successful with women.

DGAF if people find me attractive or not.

:awesome:
BakaNeko
^
Well, look at him. :cool:
I don't think he fits in the "hideous" category...

(Erm, sorry, YannTouchable, but I felt I needed an example) :biggrin:

LOL wait, I don't know whether to judge this as a compliement or an insult.
I would not call myself ugly.

I have long hair, wear baggyish clothes, although wear plain T-Shirts mostly. I shower daily, and keep my hair clean, although to be fair it often needs trimming a little more often.

I find the people who like me / my hair / think my hair suits me are more often than not the kind of girls I am going to like.
Reply 64
YannTouchable
LOL wait, I don't know whether to judge this as a compliement or an insult.

Definitely a compliment :yep:
BakaNeko
Definitely a compliment :yep:

:cute:
erm thank you :h:

Question: You're Lativan, why/how is your English so good?
I got sexually manhandled in my bed one night in a Swedish hostel by a Swedish guy with long blonde hair down to his waist, who told me all about his childhood and how he'd been brought up in Iran during the Iranian revolution (so like the late 1970s) cause his daddy was a Swedish diplomat. :lolwut:
Bubbles*de*Milo
I got sexually manhandled in my bed one night in a Swedish hostel by a Swedish guy with long blonde hair down to his waist, who told me all about his childhood and how he'd been brought up in Iran during the Iranian revolution (so like the late 1970s) cause his daddy was a Swedish diplomat. :lolwut:

How did he sexually manhandle and tell you stories at the same time?
Reply 68
mc1000

Pat sharp :biggrin:

DO NOT WANT

Mullets suck.
Reply 69
Idk, i think most British guys with ponytails tend to conform to that "grungy" stereotype which is obviously not to everybodies tastes, but i think that some European men can look good with ponytails :wink:
Reply 70
YannTouchable
:cute:
erm thank you :h:

Question: You're Lativan, why/how is your English so good?

I've been studying English since grade 3, that is for 10 years, but I don't think I write/ speak it that good. What makes you think so?

However, what's wrong with Latvians' language skills? :biggrin:
Well... there are plenty of fat s'ugly women out there as well with pony tails as ell as ugly men. So this cuts across both genders. I've seen Fat Ladies, Vicky Pollard lookee-likees that weigh in at 23 stone waddling down the road with Buckets of Fries, extra Large and hugging 2 litre cntainers of Icecream at the same time.... Now that is ugly....:woo: :eek3:
onetwothree89
i have noticed that men who have long hair they put into a pony tail and into rock music, wear baggy trousers and awful band tops are always hideous.
they are either goths or guys just into rock. they are usually skinny also and often tall...
is it becausethey are so ugly they feel they have to make themselves look a novelty, even though they arent really.

lets see

long hair - check
into rock music - yes but id safely put 100 quid down you couldnt even come close to naming 1 of my 5 favourite bands
baggy trousers - nope never wore them
band tops - i have one and who the hell are you to say its hideous incidently its not just rock music bands who make t-shirts for people to wear
goth or just into rock - well thanks for informing me of that - oh two things on this. 1 goth is considered to be a section of the rock scene 2 not all goths listen to rock music and i doubt very much youd know goth music if it slapped in the face.
skinny of often tall? - i fail to see how this in anyway is supposed to be a bad thing. Unless the guy is 9 feet tall and has a waist you can wrap one hand around.
And ugly - thats just offensive and shows you really have no clue. I'm not ugly - ok im no brad pitt but im far from quasimodo. Admiteddly even i know that from a fashion sense long on men is a big no no but not everyone is into fashion im certainly not and even my gay friend who is very much into fashion likes my hair but then i keep it clean and conditioned when i go out
Reply 73
onetwothree89
i have noticed that men who have long hair they put into a pony tail and into rock music, wear baggy trousers and awful band tops are always hideous.
they are either goths or guys just into rock. they are usually skinny also and often tall...
is it becausethey are so ugly they feel they have to make themselves look a novelty, even though they arent really.

Well I grew my hair shoulder length recently, BUT I am not the Rock type of person nor do I give out that impression. Neither am I the skinny/tall type.

I have also gotten more compliments with my hair then critisims, mostly because people say I look like Jesus/Moses.

I understand what your saying though OP, there is more of a trend for does type of people to grow their hair long. Furthermore, from what I seen, the grunger type of people don't seem to look after it properly either. That's not to say that all of does type of people don't look after their hair...I'm probably playing into a stereotype aswell...but there are always an element of truth within every stereotype.
BakaNeko
I've been studying English since grade 3, that is for 10 years, but I don't think I write/ speak it that good. What makes you think so?

However, what's wrong with Latvians' language skills? :biggrin:

LOL No way, your English is spotless.
I didn't even realise you aren't British until I read "BakaNeko. Location: LATVIA"
Then I was like "Fluent English + Latvia = :lolwut:?!"
It's great! :w00t:

Latest

Trending

Trending