The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
bananaslug77
They are like little pink ridges and I can grab them with my teeth! :eek3:

That's epicly grotesque. It's not healthy!
Ludivico
That's epicly grotesque. It's not healthy!

Hahaha I know I've never really thought about how gross it is until now!
I think you should rinse your mouth with salt water kill some bacteria or whatever you've got going on.
If it continues go to your GP.
Reply 23
Either you chewed it while eating which caused it to start peeling or you ate or drank something really hot(in temperature), which lead to it starting to peel.
Could be your toothpaste. I used this new type my mum bought on the cheap from tescos for a few weeks and my mouth was literally in shreds.
Reply 25
bananaslug77
I always chew the insides of my mouth and that sometimes makes flappy bits that come off.

That is incredibly gross but yeah :awesome:

:eek:
That is scary. Does it hurt?
I feel all my joints weakened from reading that! :eek3:
Change your toothpaste. I get this with everything but sensodyne because I have dry mouth. It is DISGUSTING.
meldiriel
:eek:
That is scary. Does it hurt?
I feel all my joints weakened from reading that! :eek3:

No it doesn't hurt, I think the skin I chew must die or something and then just come off naturally.

Hahahah, sounds so wrong!
Reply 28
Is it just me or are other people now biting those little irregular parts in the surface of the cheek near the lips?
bananaslug77
Hahaha, this is an odd conversation! I wonder how much mouth-skin I have eaten if you added it all together? EWW!!! hahaha :eek3:

I guess that would make me an auto-cannibal? xD

>_< cannibals unite! That's actually kinda cool, bit of our mouths could now be bits of our elbows or ears or maybe even mouths again :woo:

Latest