The Student Room Group

Lexafish's A Level revision notes

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
lexafish
Hey, I didn't do notes for f331 and f332. Sorry.

Thank you so much for your notes! This is really thoughtful of you :smile:

I'm doing A2 Salters next year. I heard that F336 is awfully complex? I've leafed through one past example who did 127 pages! Only acheiving a C! Do you happen to have any tips for me in regards F336?

I hope you acheived what you wanted :smile:
Reply 21
gozatron
Thank you so much for your notes! This is really thoughtful of you :smile:

I'm doing A2 Salters next year. I heard that F336 is awfully complex? I've leafed through one past example who did 127 pages! Only acheiving a C! Do you happen to have any tips for me in regards F336?

I hope you acheived what you wanted :smile:

I loved F336. I could do what I wanted. I found an experiment that I enjoyed and just wrote about everything I could which was relevant. Mine was about 50 pages (with 15 graphs at a page each, and lots of pictures, I drew to explain everything), so it wasn't that bad. I ended up with an A in the cwk in the end, which gave me a bit of a cushion in the final exam.
Original post by lexafish
Here you go, F334 :-)

Thanks so much for the revision notes. I've had five chemistry teachers so far for my a levels and decided to just ignore any new ones coming in and teach myself. Your notes are a HUGE help :biggrin:
Reply 23
Original post by tkoki1993
Thanks so much for the revision notes. I've had five chemistry teachers so far for my a levels and decided to just ignore any new ones coming in and teach myself. Your notes are a HUGE help :biggrin:

You're welcome :-)

But I wouldn't completely ignore your teachers. However, if they are totally useless (as mine were), get a tutor.
Reply 24
What fab notes, and so kind for letting everyone share them :*
What topic did you investigate in F336? I'm going to be doing 5 different experiments investigating the salt content of different crisp flavours, but I'm the only one at my college doing that topic. We're starting our practical experiments in 2 weeks at my college, and while I've done a lot of the plan already, I'm not sure how well it would score. Do you have any general hints and tips in terms of the write up?
thank you for putting these up, I find it hard to condense info- these really helped. I'm going to pass them onto a friend and hopefully do the same for chemistry:smile:
Where are the F335 please?
thank you so much for all of these they're incredibly useful, I find it really hard to revise but these have helped a lot :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending