Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Game of Thrones- Tv Show- Absolutely no future book spoiler discussion.

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    So excited for the next season but it's still so far away. I might rewatch season 2 today since I have an unexpected rain day and nothing to do.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone also seen 'One man two guvnors'? I just found out the actress who plays Yara Greyjoy is also a main character in the play. Needless to say I'm geeking out a bit, shame I didn't know that when I saw the play.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Looking forward to being introduced to Dorne in season 3
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just finished re-watching season 2 tonight (got some of my housemates into it so was watching it with them!), and I'm so sure I remember a scene first time around that I didn't see this time...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Is there not a scene where Catelyn and Robb get news that Bran and Rickon are dead? I swear it happened in the finale
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    Just finished re-watching season 2 tonight (got some of my housemates into it so was watching it with them!), and I'm so sure I remember a scene first time around that I didn't see this time...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Is there not a scene where Catelyn and Robb get news that Bran and Rickon are dead? I swear it happened in the finale
    Spoiler:
    Show
    But they're not dead. I don't remember such a scene anyway
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swiftylol)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    But they're not dead. I don't remember such a scene anyway
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Only Maester Luwin knew that though, everyone else thought he killed Bran and Rickon (his sister for example). Maybe I was imagining in or it may have been in the book and not in the show, can't remember.
    • 76 followers

ReputationRep:
    Aaaaah I met the cast of GOT! (Some of them anyway)

I delivered food to the place they were filming. Lingered a bit more than I should have but still - worth it.

Good news is, speaking to them, they're filming parts of Season 4 with Season 3. Perhaps a quicker release on S4? Can't officially source that though, going to have to take my word for it
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm a bit behind on news for GOT show, and I was wondering have they announced who's playing Bolton(s) in S3?

Book spoilers ahead.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Also taking bets on if their going to include the Red Wedding, Joffry's Wedding and Tyrions trial in S3/ start of S4. Might avoid a lot of the confusion and frustration that the fourth book bought
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)

Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It is in 2x06 I believe
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carecup)
    I'm a bit behind on news for GOT show, and I was wondering have they announced who's playing Bolton(s) in S3?

Book spoilers ahead.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Also taking bets on if their going to include the Red Wedding, Joffry's Wedding and Tyrions trial in S3/ start of S4. Might avoid a lot of the confusion and frustration that the fourth book bought
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I would guess the finale would be the red wedding given that it is just over half way in the book and it is a sort of resolution. Or it will be the second last episode and then the ending be rather open ended
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carecup)

Book spoilers ahead.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Roose Bolton hasn't been recast, and Ramsay is being played by Iwan Rheon (Simon from Misfits).

(Original post by elitepower)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I would guess the finale would be the red wedding given that it is just over half way in the book and it is a sort of resolution. Or it will be the second last episode and then the ending be rather open ended
    ASOS:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think we may see the RW earlier than that, IIRC there isn't that much left to happen in Robb's story arc, he's already got married. Episode seven is called 'Autumn Storms' (on their way to the twins Robb and co. travel through "autumn storms") and is written by George Martin, so that's a possible contender.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Joffrey's death this season either, I can imagine some of the more fickle viewers getting impatient at "the good guys" being killed off whilst "the bad guys" remain, so putting the Purple Wedding in this season would be a good way to win them over. I reckon episode ten will be Joffrey's death, and end with Tyrion being accused.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nickini)

ASOS:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think we may see the RW earlier than that, IIRC there isn't that much left to happen in Robb's story arc, he's already got married. Episode seven is called 'Autumn Storms' (on their way to the twins Robb and co. travel through "autumn storms") and is written by George Martin, so that's a possible contender.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Joffrey's death this season either, I can imagine some of the more fickle viewers getting impatient at "the good guys" being killed off whilst "the bad guys" remain, so putting the Purple Wedding in this season would be a good way to win them over. I reckon episode ten will be Joffrey's death, and end with Tyrion being accused.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It depends on which characters they decide to padd out with extra scenes. If they kill Joffery at the end of season three, then Tyrions trial will have to last another season if they plan to end season four with the end of aSoS unless they dip into the other books. I highly doubt it will go past the last wedding. I havn't heard if the red viper has been cast though and he will need to be at the last wedding but it easily could be a secret casting.

It depends on each characters position. The season end will probaly see Jaime heading to Kings Landing, his storyline splits in two perfectly. Dany will probaly have conquered her second city, but she doesnt matter as much as she doesn't interact on world events so to speak. Jon will probaly be in his way or in charge of the wall at the end with Bran entering the other side. Arya will be kidnapped or have been kidnapped by the finale. Kings Landing is hard to tell as everyone is linked
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    LOL GIF had me cracking up. Evil George! :lol:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    New season three production video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yj0e...layer_embedded
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    New season three production video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yj0e...layer_embedded
    Unsullied aren't quite as I imagined them, but still look cool.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    oh my god I can't wait for season 3, finally read all the books so it'll be the first series I watch knowing what's going to happen eeeeee.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Best TV series out there, hands down.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It is in 2x06 I believe
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Nah, that's just them finding out about Winterfell being taken. I'm now 99% sure the scene happens in the book, they must have missed it out on the show. It was the catalyst that led her to release Jaime, so I'm surprised they missed it out.

Edit: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=70791
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Edmure neeeds to grow a beard.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: November 27, 2014
New on TSR

Exclusive Nick Clegg interview

Your questions answered by the deputy prime minister

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.