Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Game of Thrones

Announcements Posted on
We're up for a Webby! Vote TSR to help us win. 10-04-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Good episode (as almost always).

Only bad thing is that almost 2 years ago I had seen a spoiler of what happened in the episode. Tried in vain to forget it. Obviously didn't work so I was pretty much just waiting for it to happen. Good thing about GOT is that there's so many things going on that getting one part of it spoiled doesn't ruin your whole enjoyment of the show.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:

Is Jaime seriously holding coffee in King's Landing during his King's wedding ceremony?! That's it, I'm done. :lol:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)

Is Jaime seriously holding coffee in King's Landing during his King's wedding ceremony?! That's it, I'm done. :lol:
    You mean he is holding a coffee during his king's and his son's wedding.

I lol'ed at that big time, his face looks like he doesn't want the camera to be anywhere near him.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by That Bearded Man)
    After the Lion and the Rose.
    Spoiler:
    Show

It was clearly Queen Margery, look how she stiffened when Joffrey took the piss out of Renly's death. The poison is in the pie, not the wine. Look how she force-fed it to him, she interrupted him abusing Tyrion because she knew it might distract him from eating it.

She loved Renley, this is her getting revenge Joffrey for destroying him. Now she perhaps has a claim to the throne? (Unlikely)

Tyrion isn't stupid enough, with Cerseis other children being too young, it would only boost support for Stannis. He also knows Cersei would use any excuse to execute him. Tywin controls Joffrey, thus he doesn't need to kill him. Sansa is possible, but I just don't see her having access to poison and bringing it with her in the vague chance that she touched his goblet. Besides, she wanted to leave remember.
    Margaery never loved Renly she did it for the alliance, Loras was the one who loved Renly, the tyrells were pretty pissed off with the dwarf show thing because clearly the lannisters have no respect for their enemies. They would never have done something like this themselves and neither would Renly, Robb, Balon or Stannis.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:

Its taken from a rehearsal shot and cropped. Had me going for a while though haha
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TerribleTej)
    You mean he is holding a coffee during his king's and his son's wedding.
    Funniest line of GoT is (still) when Ned says to Cersei: 'Your brother, or your lover'. So childish from Ned :lol:

(Original post by Appeal to reason)
    Its taken from a rehearsal shot and cropped. Had me going for a while though haha
    Yeah, I realised after seeing his hand is made of flesh and not gold
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Funniest line of GoT is (still) when Ned says to Cersei: 'Your brother, or your lover'. So childish from Ned :lol:
    Aaah yeah that was pretty funny too, I kinda miss Ned
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Good episode, though I feel like literally nothing just happened.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Good episode.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Meh episode
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was a good episode. In fact my favourite of the season.It helped develop many different story-lines.

• Tywin is a boss, such a smooth talker
    • Tyrion saying goodbye was emotional
    • Three men are trying to enter the mother of Dragon's pants but only one man will succeed
    • Jaime did the right thing. You can only dangle fruit for so long before someone comes along and grabs it!
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Daenerys is boring. Same old ****.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    One of the best episodes this season even though not much happened haha
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:

she gnna get raped lul, I've been hearing rumours about her doing a nudz soon. Maybe little finger is going to deflower her with his little finger.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Good morning,

I have watched Game of Thrones from the beginning and I LUV it......

Absolutely hate when it ends lol

I am defo a G.O.T advocate, oh my days Joffrey got his eh!!!

:-)
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Daenerys is boring. Same old ****.
    Agreed, really getting sick of her now.

On another note, how creepy was Petyr this episode?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    After hearing the title of the episode I was worried it was gonna be Dany-centric, but I liked the storyline balance. It wasn't OTT but it helped advance the plot and set everything up for where it needs to go next.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me or did Petry sound much more Irish than previously? And creepier This season feels a lot more 'Fantasy', I don't know, the acting feels more exaggerated perhaps
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by txo)

yeah easily the weakest with jon snow's second.They gotta speed that **** up.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by txo)

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: April 23, 2014
Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.