Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Game of Thrones- Tv Show- Absolutely no future book spoiler discussion.

Announcements Posted on
  1. Offline

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ROONEY-9-MUTD)
    Dam the way she got pounded first time though, stuff of nightmares. Mounted like a dog, and slammed up the butt.
    I know, man. It's ****ing brutal in the show - and she's immediately preggers with this warlord's baby. It's a bit sweeter and gentler in the book: makes it obvious he does actually care about his wife and consent and all that jazz before doing her up the butt.

(Original post by carstairs)
    What are peoples thoughts on sandor? hated him a first and tbh i was kinda scared of him but SPOILERS since he's basically ended up accidently adopting arya and they just spend al their time together bickering its just too funny
    Err...have you seen the latest season's finale?

if he's 18/19 i can live with myself...
    Can't blame you since he's a good looking man. Jon Snow's meant to be the same age btw.

Posted from TSR Mobile
  2. Online

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait to see Tyrions arc acted out in the show. If it's anything like the books it promises to be good!
  3. Online

ReputationRep:
    Game of Thrones season 5 episode 1 will be on Sky Atlantic on Monday 13th April!

Can't wait!!
  4. Offline

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moment of truth)
    Game of Thrones season 5 episode 1 will be on Sky Atlantic on Monday 13th April!

Can't wait!!
    Looking forward to the trailers. :coma:
  5. Online

ReputationRep:
    Winds of winter unlikely to be out in 2015 though
  6. Offline

ReputationRep:
    Going to spend a few months getting sufficiently psyched up for series 5.

Might have to pray to R'hllor and the Seven on a daily basis to ensure it's up to scratch.
  7. Online

ReputationRep:
    3 months today people.
  8. Offline

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neal95)
    Winds of winter unlikely to be out in 2015 though
    We must believe.
  9. Offline

ReputationRep:
    Anyone get free tickets for the GoT exhibition in London? Finally being a Sky tv customer pays off
  10. Online

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dexa)
    Anyone get free tickets for the GoT exhibition in London? Finally being a Sky tv customer pays off
    Omg no so lucky! What does it involve/include! Hope i get some through the post we have been with them for years.
  11. Offline

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neal95)
    Omg no so lucky! What does it involve/include! Hope i get some through the post we have been with them for years.
    They have some of their stage props like the iron throne where you can sit and take a pic. Also have an oculus rift which you can put on and climb the Wall as a virtual reality thing. It's pretty cool but you need to book the tickets on sky atlantic's website. hurry though they are in limited supply.
  12. Online

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the heads up I will get on this now!
  13. Online

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dexa)
    They have some of their stage props like the iron throne where you can sit and take a pic. Also have an oculus rift which you can put on and climb the Wall as a virtual reality thing. It's pretty cool but you need to book the tickets on sky atlantic's website. hurry though they are in limited supply.

Omg I'd want to go! I got to sit on the iron throne when the first season dvd boxset got released in HMV, it was a great moment
  14. Online

ReputationRep:
    Woo got tickets for February 17th at 930 am though! Frantically tried loads of dates and times and had no luck so glad anyways! Thanks to the poster who mentioned the event!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: January 26, 2015
New on TSR

Watching anything good at the moment?

Chat about the best TV shows here

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.