The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LazyBazooka
It's definitely romance, there's no way Robert's perception of Rhaegar is actually true. Especially since, in the TV show, Sansa says that Lyanna was kidnapped and raped, and then Littlefinger gives her a look that just screams "oh really?" (season 5, episode 4, I believe).

It's painfully obvious that R+L=J is true.

I don't think they'll show the whole "promise me Ned" part, I'm thinking they'll try to stretch the secrecy of Jon Snow's parentage for as long as possible, we still have two more seasons to go after season six.

Do you think any of the characters will find out?

Really want Jon and Dany to just meet up and do mad ting.
Mainly looking forward to 'The Bastard Bowl' in S6.
Jon Snow v Ramsey and his 20 good men.
Cleganebowl HYPE!!!!11!!!1
Bookmark this post, screenshot it, whatever
but basically season six is gonna be SANDOR CLEGANES RETURN, bruh he's gonna kick Ser Robert Strong's (eg zombie gregor) ass and FINALLY GET HIS JUSTICE thanks to my main man the elder brother, and yas my baby puppy hound!! my lil sandor will be alive bc cleganebowl and he may or may not be the valonqar and cause cersei's downfall but u didn't hear it from me (;

also I just realised that I met Natalie Dormer a month ago and I didn't even ask her the generic 'Is Jon Snow dead?' question... damn it.
Original post by tomriddle
Bookmark this post, screenshot it, whatever
but basically season six is gonna be SANDOR CLEGANES RETURN, bruh he's gonna kick Ser Robert Strong's (eg zombie gregor) ass and FINALLY GET HIS JUSTICE thanks to my main man the elder brother, and yas my baby puppy hound!! my lil sandor will be alive bc cleganebowl and he may or may not be the valonqar and cause cersei's downfall but u didn't hear it from me (;

also I just realised that I met Natalie Dormer a month ago and I didn't even ask her the generic 'Is Jon Snow dead?' question... damn it.

One does not simply kill a Clegane.

I think this is going to be one the 'show only' plot lines, but I'm not complaining.
Original post by RhaegoTarg
One does not simply kill a Clegane.

I think this is going to be one the 'show only' plot lines, but I'm not complaining.

Yeah tbh, I agree, but I can see them following some sort of thing in the books bc I'm a fan of the gravedigger theory so???
Tbh, I'm a fan of anything that keeps my bab Sandor alive, I love him way too much wow
I think you can get rid of the future book spoilers bit of the title now as aside from a bit of Arya's plot line, they've either caught up or done something wildly different.
Original post by Gwilym101
I think you can get rid of the future book spoilers bit of the title now as aside from a bit of Arya's plot line, they've either caught up or done something wildly different.

As mentioned above, there's still the entire Greyjoy plot to come this season and what looks to be the Tower of Joy. Bran's not fully caught up yet either.
Ah yes. I forgot about Jojen Paste.

Anyone heard the theory of Jon Snow and Meera Reed being twins?
What makes it interesting, is that GRRM has gone on record to say there will be a 'Star Wars' moment in the upcoming books.

Perhaps the Jon Snow & Meera Reed theory is a reference to Luke / Leia Skywalker.
Twins would be pushing it imo.
She isn't GOAT enough to be a Targaryen.

Dany
Jon
Tyrion

The 3 heads.
Original post by Rk2k14

Dany
Jon
Tyrion

The 3 heads.

Agreed. The evidence for Tyrion as a Targ is just too strong to ignore.

I don't know how the characters will find out though.
Not like someone can tell Jon/Tyrion that they have Targaryen blood in them.
Original post by Rk2k14

Dany
Jon
Tyrion

The 3 heads.

Have you two read the books? Or are you show only? It's hard to know what to discuss if you don't know who's read the books or not :tongue:.
Original post by tomtjl
Have you two read the books? Or are you show only? It's hard to know what to discuss if you don't know who's read the books or not :tongue:.

I am a book bro.
I am a book bro.

Spoiler

Original post by Rk2k14
I don't know how the characters will find out though.
Not like someone can tell Jon/Tyrion that they have Targaryen blood in them.

Burn him and his hair goes silver perhaps.

I've always wondered if each has a mental bond to the dragon so that once free they manage to find each other.
Original post by tomtjl

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by tomtjl

Show only:wink:
Original post by tomtjl

Spoiler

Do tell...
Original post by Rakas21
Burn him and his hair goes silver perhaps.

I've always wondered if each has a mental bond to the dragon so that once free they manage to find each other.

Yeah, I think Dany might find out through the reaction of her dragons should they come into contact with Jon/Tyrion.

Latest