The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by OddFuturez
dorne is gonna be disappointing..

I quite like Dorne. I'm fairly certain they will betray the Lanister's first and go Targaryan.
I think kings landing could get attacked by Daenerys, the Dothraki and Tyrion while the Lannisters are away fighting against Dorne. Unless Dorne team up with Daenerys because Tyrion was kind of making friends with Oberyn before you know what happened at the end of season 4.

Just a thought.
Original post by BrandonF1407
I think kings landing could get attacked by Daenerys, the Dothraki and Tyrion while the Lannisters are away fighting against Dorne. Unless Dorne team up with Daenerys because Tyrion was kind of making friends with Oberyn before you know what happened at the end of season 4.

Just a thought.

I'd imagine that the Riverlands and Vale will bend the knee to Jon pretty quickly after a few battles. Dorne will ally with Danerys and then the war is really for the Stormlands, Kings Landing, Westerlands and The Reach although i suspect the Martell's will betray the Lanisters.
Original post by Rakas21
I'd imagine that the Riverlands and Vale will bend the knee to Jon pretty quickly after a few battles. Dorne will ally with Danerys and then the war is really for the Stormlands, Kings Landing, Westerlands and The Reach although i suspect the Martell's will betray the Lanisters.

Then we will have Jon & his army in the north and Danerys and her army in the south. Ice and fire???????????? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by BrandonF1407
Then we will have Jon & his army in the north and Danerys and her army in the south. Ice and fire???????????? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I'm still hoping for some mental bond with the dragons so that one finds him.
Original post by Rakas21
I'm still hoping for some mental bond with the dragons so that one finds him.

OMG if Jon becomes a white walker then maybe a mix of one of the dragons fire and melissandra could melt the ice from him???
ZOMG, less than 48 hours left XD

The hype is strong with me. =D
Anyone seen the leaked pictures know they ****ed up hard
Anyone seen the leaked pictures know they ****ed up hard

Where'd you find them?
Are you sure these aren't premiere photos instead of leaks? Haven't seen anything on the news and I remember last year when the first 4 episodes were leaked, it was EVERYWHERE and they were entire episodes...
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Scienceisgood
Where'd you find them?
Are you sure these aren't premiere photos instead of leaks? Haven't seen anything on the news and I remember last year when the first 4 episodes were leaked, it was EVERYWHERE and they were entire episodes...

Some guy released some REALLY spoilery pictures; this is on Reddit. I've got my hopes down for this season smh
Some guy released some REALLY spoilery pictures; this is on Reddit. I've got my hopes down for this season smh

I literally just searched this up not expecting what they were going to be.
Original post by Vikingninja
I literally just searched this up not expecting what they were going to be.

Are you disappointed with this terrible writing 😂
Are you disappointed with this terrible writing 😂

Only saw 3 pictures. Wasn't directly on reddit but I was like: oh ffs that really ruined. Really didn't expect them to be THAT spoilery.
Only saw 3 pictures. Wasn't directly on reddit but I was like: oh ffs that really ruined. Really didn't expect them to be THAT spoilery.

It's really spoilery but what happens is kinda disappointing

It's really spoilery but what happens is kinda disappointing

Wow, not what I was expecting at all...
Wow... that's all I can say. Guys, seriously DO NOT go looking for these pics, I mean it!
D&D really ****ed up big time now.
Original post by Metalfros
D&D really ****ed up big time now.

It's what they do best
Original post by Scienceisgood
Wow, not what I was expecting at all...
Wow... that's all I can say. Guys, seriously DO NOT go looking for these pics, I mean it!

That really makes me want to go an search for them. But I'm going to try to practice some self restraint
For those that want to see the leaked info:

Spoiler

Obviously spoilers in there, nothing too shocking imo but be warned!
Original post by tomtjl
For those that want to see the leaked info:

Spoiler

Obviously spoilers in there, nothing too shocking imo but be warned!

Just go away. How is this not shocking?

DO NOT OPEN THE SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE PICS!

Spoiler

Latest