Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Game of Thrones- Tv Show- Absolutely no future book spoiler discussion.

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Before I enter this thread, are the discussions kept up to date with when the US broadcasts the show, or Sky Atlantic?
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Before I enter this thread, are the discussions kept up to date with when the US broadcasts the show, or Sky Atlantic?
    The show broadcasts on Sky Atlantic the day after it does in the US, so both. I think people that have seen it before it has aired in the UK generally use spoiler tags anyway.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AugustWestie)
    The show broadcasts on Sky Atlantic the day after it does in the US, so both. I think people that have seen it before it has aired in the UK generally use spoiler tags anyway.
    Ah, for some reason, I thought the US were 8 days ahead. Thanks
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely love Game of Thrones!
    • 31 followers

ReputationRep:
    I tried so hard to steer clear of book spoilers, but I didn't realise my phone got rid of spoiler tags on reddit.. so I was happily reading what I thought was speculation, only to finally realise that I was reading facts.

I now know who Jon's mother is (just a name, mind, no actual backstory for how it came about) and I am absolutely devastated to have that one storyline spoiled for me :emo:
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Delta_Aitch)
    I tried so hard to steer clear of book spoilers, but I didn't realise my phone got rid of spoiler tags on reddit.. so I was happily reading what I thought was speculation, only to finally realise that I was reading facts.

I now know who Jon's mother is (just a name, mind, no actual backstory for how it came about) and I am absolutely devastated to have that one storyline spoiled for me :emo:
    As of the fifth book Jon's parentage is still a mystery. You haven't spoiled anything.
    • 31 followers

ReputationRep:
    As of the fifth book Jon's parentage is still a mystery. You haven't spoiled anything.
    Are you... serious?! Thank the ****ing lord. I actually sat there after I read it and nearly had a breakdown.

I'm only about 3/4s through the 2nd book and I was like..."welp, time to stop reading"

Spoiler:
    Show
    So the stuff about him being Targaryen is just speculation? Actually, I'm not sure if I want you to fully spoil this for me, but maybe reassure me, if you can? :pain:
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Are you... serious?! Thank the ****ing lord. I actually sat there after I read it and nearly had a breakdown.

I'm only about 3/4s through the 2nd book and I was like..."welp, time to stop reading"

Spoiler:
    Show
    So the stuff about him being Targaryen is just speculation? Actually, I'm not sure if I want you to fully spoil this for me, but maybe reassure me, if you can? :pain:
    Its nothing but speculation atm.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    It's a fan-favourite much speculated theory, but it's just a theory. Knowing George it could turn out to be something no one expects.
    • 31 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    Its nothing but speculation atm.
    It's a fan-favourite much speculated theory, but it's just a theory. Knowing George it could turn out to be something no one expects.
    You both. Thank you. Thank you.

I feel like I can continue reading now. :adore:
    • 163 followers

Yeah, that theory is interesting. So is the one about not being related and just him getting it on with her, 'A Song of Ice and Fire'. Though knowing GRR Martin, it's possible to have both theories work at the same time. :pierre:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

Haha you're LUCKY you didn't see the other stuff, What you saw is a (very likely) theory that can already be deduced from the 1st book!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    (promise me, ned...)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by failingatm)
    Gendry's body. :sogood:
    I didn't like Chris back when I was 17 watching Skins, but my oh my! He "grew up"! :sogood:
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:

You haven't been spoiled anything mate, Johns Mother's identity is still unknown
    i presume you read
    Spoiler:
    Show
    His parents are Rhaegar and Lyanna? if so that is just what people generally regard to be the his likely parents. Just speculation

Edit: never mind just realised everyone already told you this.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Surely I'm not the only one who's reminded of Stewie Griffin every time Tyrion Lannister is on the screen.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Surely I'm not the only one who's reminded of Stewie Griffin every time Tyrion Lannister is on the screen.
    Yes hahahaha, that was my exact first thought when i saw him the first few times.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone seen the new episode yet? I'm hearing a lot of good things about it! Looking forward to watching it tonight.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    This weeks episode was (imo) the best of the second season.
    • 68 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abbadon27)
    I haven't watched it yet, but this makes me even more excited to. :excited:
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abbadon27)
    Came here to say this. Especially since *minor spoiler*
    Spoiler:
    Show
    We get to see Joffrey bitch slapped by Tyrion for the fourth time :awesome:

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 16, 2014
New on TSR

A-level results day

Is it about making your parents proud?

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.