The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Our favourite gif updated:

Reply 1381
I've only seen the first episode of this series so far. Got the rest all on the Sky planner. :u:

They better be good...
Reply 1382
I love Arya and Tywin banter.
Reply 1383
Original post by failingatm

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 1384
Original post by alibee

Spoiler

Spoiler

crispy
Even though I read the books I was still shocked on the cliff hanger. Theon is a pathetic doush is is seemingly useless.
Reply 1387
OH

MY

GOD

What a cliffhanger. Although i feel like we'll find out that they're still alive and that it wasn't them.
Reply 1388
Original post by Michaelj
I've read the books and the only thing I dislike is Dany's story tbh. I don't mind Jon's story as I'm enjoying the TV. If you don't like it, why are you wasting an hour of your life every night watching it may I ask? And why do you accuse everyone who disagrees with you of not reading the books? Perhaps your name Rant should be ****.

Honestly, I'm surprised you can read at all. :smile:
Original post by Rant
Honestly, I'm surprised you can read at all. :smile:

I write my own storys also if you're interested, posted it in the creative forums.
Reply 1390
I've been watching these parodies every week and I just love them! He's done all the episodes up to season 2 episode 5 :smile:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL25C75E567A8DF6DC&feature=plcp
Poor Luwin, paying the iron price.

http://cdn.wg.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/nooo.gif

Bah didn't post as an animation.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by .eXe

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1393
Although I've felt shocked and even sad at many of the scenes (in a good way) throughout the show, that cliffhanger was the first time I felt like a part of me just died right there.

Perhaps because it just seemed to come out of nowhere (at least when Robert's bastards were being killed, we had a warning in the form of Joffrey's order), it was absolutely awful and I'm not sure how I feel about the scene. Though the rest of the episode was merely fantastic as usual :rolleyes:.
Reply 1394
Hmmm, it seems readers of the book can just enjoy this new story unfold :smile:

They've messed around with John, but it's to the extent that they'll have to plan out something completely new (at least for a significant number of episodes) so it'll be interesting to see what happens to him. I would wonder about John's intentions when walking around with Ygritte, he couldn't really have been looking for his buddies if he still had Ygritte with him?

Daenerys' alterations can be quickly set back on track and I can see why they might have put that in there to 'spice things up'. I don't know why they didn't get Theon to go chasing in the woods first, except perhaps to save time? Arya's getting along quite well with Tywin too, makes sense for two good actors to be given something like that to do.
Seeing as Ned Stark went last season, it wouldn't surprise me if the two boys murder is legitimate. But I reckon they, along with that family they knew from before, set up Theon somehow, not sure how, but that's what I'm hoping.

Arya continues to be my favourite character.

Where was the sex at though?

Also, not enough of Tyrion!
Reply 1396
Ygrette said the line! :thumbsup:
Original post by Kenan and Kel

I can't stop replaying that :p:.
Reply 1398
Also this is the third episode in a row without a gratuitous sex scene!

(To clarify, i'm not a prude, i've no problem if they're canon or serve a purpose to further the story, it just annoys me a bit when HBO use time that could be spent on the plot to show some T&A :tongue:)
Reply 1399
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Seeing as Ned Stark went last season, it wouldn't surprise me if the two boys murder is legitimate. But I reckon they, along with that family they knew from before, set up Theon somehow, not sure how, but that's what I'm hoping.

Arya continues to be my favourite character.

Where was the sex at though?

Also, not enough of Tyrion!

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)