The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yep the reading paper quite good, much better then expected.
So glad I had coursework instead of writing. Must've been a misery.
Reply 2
Umm I didn't have this paper... does everyone around the country get different reading and writing papers? My writing was about 'talk about a member of your family, say what you want to do in the future, say what you did last weekend' etc and the next question was about holidays and transport.....?
Reply 3
beautiful-lion
How did everyone find the writing and reading exam today? (AQA, Spec. A).
I myself thought that the reading paper was pretty lush! It could have been soooooo much worse! Yep, some parts were hard, but the sign at the end was so easy, you could even guess it!
The writing wasn't bad...I put half of my oral in there because I had memorised the education questions and done my presentation on holidays! I didn't have much time though...
:smile:

Was this the higher reading paper?
I found it realy hard :/
The sign at the end I put there had been an incident with a client so the shop had closed. FML
Justme10
Umm I didn't have this paper... does everyone around the country get different reading and writing papers? My writing was about 'talk about a member of your family, say what you want to do in the future, say what you did last weekend' etc and the next question was about holidays and transport.....?

My little sister got the same :smile: x
--
(edited 12 years ago)
--
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 7
beautiful-lion
Maybe you did a different Specification, or Foundation Level.
I did Spec. A Higher level.

That's the same as what I did!
Haa, I think everyone must do different ones then :smile:
Reply 8
beautiful-lion
Almost! It was that due to a lack of clients, the shop had to close...

Ohhh :frown: Lol
I think the first bit about the hotel and the past,present,future and the last bit writing about her sister were the easiest.

All the rest inbetween I realy had no clue and kinda tried to make educated guesses :L

+ I think i would do better if there was more time to read everything
Justme10

I did this paper too! How did you find it? I though the reading was pretty easy and the writing was all right. I made up a fake boyfriend called Ben to write about in the marriage section :s-smilie:
--
(edited 12 years ago)
--
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 12
i thought it was nice and easy :smile:
DKB07
Yep the reading paper quite good, much better then expected.
So glad I had coursework instead of writing. Must've been a misery.

I agree with both points.
The practice paper I did earlier in the day was harder than my exam, and I got an A on my practice, so I'm suprisingly happy with the exam.
Also glad I did coursework instead of a writing exam, as I was able to improve it after I'd done it once =D
Reply 14
We only did the reading, and it was easy as.
--
(edited 12 years ago)
beautiful-lion
Almost! It was that due to a lack of clients, the shop had to close...

Customers. [Better English, n'est-pas? :smile:]
--
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 18
mastermind_107
Customers. [Better English, n'est-pas? :smile:]

lol I put customers/clients :smile:
Reply 19
beautiful-lion
Ha, really? That's strange! Did you do AQA?

Yep, AQA Spec A Higher tier
But now that I think of it, I remember saying that there were a few different ones that got sent around the country though.. so that must be the case :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending