The Student Room Group

OCR Latin A2 Verse Exam, 14th June

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
placenta medicae talpae
What did everyone get?

I got a C in this exam :confused:
Which brought me down to a B overall.

So pissed off - this isn't the only exam which has gone unexpectedly terribly this summer either.

Really sorry to hear that! Did you still make your Warwick offer though? (it was warwick wasn't it?:P)
Reply 41
placenta medicae talpae
What did everyone get?

I got a C in this exam :confused:
Which brought me down to a B overall.

So pissed off - this isn't the only exam which has gone unexpectedly terribly this summer either.

seriously?! wow I'm sorry :frown:
did you still get the grades for warwick?
Reply 42
Bloody hell this sounds really complicated... I'm doing GCSE and A-level Latin in two years, starting in September
Planar
Bloody hell this sounds really complicated... I'm doing GCSE and A-level Latin in two years, starting in September

That might be tough :s. You doing it at school/teaching yourself?
Reply 44
Marisa_Grace
That might be tough :s. You doing it at school/teaching yourself?

Mixture. Doing it at home, but with a tutor. Do you have experience doing a qualification faster than most do it?
Planar
Mixture. Doing it at home, but with a tutor. Do you have experience doing a qualification faster than most do it?

No. Apart from my whole year doing a GCSE a year early, which doesn't really count. I just said that because I know the others in my latin class find latin grammar a struggle, and we've been doing it for about five years. But if you've got the motivation, you should be fine; I've always found it quite easy.
Reply 46
Planar

May I recommend www.latinsos.co.uk :smile:
I use that site too..it's excellent :smile:
Reply 48
Please can someone tell me roughly which sections of the aeneid were on the june 2010 verse paper??
Hi everyone, what tacitus and Aeneid sections were in the paper we sat in 2014? I don't remember... Also do you remember what the Ovid and prose unseens were? Thanks for any help!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending