The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Dressed = however long it takes to open a drawer, dip my hand in, pull something out and put it on x5. Roughly 5 minutes.

Hair = I wash it. I wrap it in a towel. I leave it. Somehow it ends up looking neat and brushed.

Make-up = 2mins. Tops.
Reply 2
:indiff:
Reply 3
wash my hair, dry my hair, straighten my hair
decide what to wear while i'm in the shower
my make up takes me like half and hour though, because i slap on the mascara, lol.
It takes me about an hour and ten minutes to get ready, that includes having a shower, washing my hair, drying my hair, straightening, doing my make-up, getting dressed.
Reply 5
For school it takes me about half an hour to have a wash, brush teeth, put on uniform, brush hair and apply concealer.
Outside of school it takes me an hour to choose an outfit, iron if necessary, curl my hair and do my make-up properly (foundation, concealer and mascara).
Reply 6
choosing what to wear normally takes about 5 minutes, less if i can't be bothered, more if i'm dressing up for something/someone.
make up takes less than a minute- in fact i'll time myself tomorrow and see :smile:
it's my hair that takes forever though, it's curly so i can't really use a hairdryer, which means i need an hour to spare to let it dry without it turning into a mess of frizz

Latest