The Student Room Group
You don't have to come up with a theme. It's better to just try and capture beautiful or mysterious things, or something that really says something.
Oh gosh, you read my mind, except I'm doing it for EPQ :p:
Sorry, I'm aware that that wasn't very helpful :biggrin:
How about... music? I name all my photographs after songs, but why not do it the other way round and take the songs as inspiration and... yeah. Rambling :smile:
Reply 3
TheGhostofODonahue
Oh gosh, you read my mind, except I'm doing it for EPQ :p:
Sorry, I'm aware that that wasn't very helpful :biggrin:
How about... music? I name all my photographs after songs, but why not do it the other way round and take the songs as inspiration and... yeah. Rambling :smile:

oooooh that sounds really good :biggrin: thanks for the idea man! could be interesting, especially as i love music.
haha i'm doing an EPQ also, but on something very different! Good luck!
Claud
oooooh that sounds really good :biggrin: thanks for the idea man! could be interesting, especially as i love music.
haha i'm doing an EPQ also, but on something very different! Good luck!

Glad I could help :woo: good luck, post some pics when you've done some... why not? :smile:
Also, thanks! :p:
Reply 5
Claud
I'm thinking of doing a little personal photography project, just for fun. But i'm kinda stuck about choosing a theme, what do it it about... Any ideas? So far i'm liking a sort of 'youth of today' feel, but i'd really appreciate any more ideas, no matter how diverse they are!

I'm doing one of these, sort of on-and-off. It's facial expressions made by inanimate objects. It was a good idea because the point is obviously that the faces strike you when you're not looking for them. So I can just do it lazily without actually bothering to look for material. Winner!

Youth of today is a great idea, I find great pathos in countercultures. If you choose to do this, maybe also have photos of the hangouts which these people frequent, empty if possible :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending