The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

chocoskate
well done! you got it in the end!

I beat you to that, haha, I stared at the question clueless for about 40 mins before it clicked No exaggeration at all, when I went back to attempt that question, I kept thinking "Ali makes 3 more components than Beth every hour... hmm ... that piece of info must be useful somehow" and when it finally clicked after a full 40 mins.... realised how stupid I was. =( that 5 marks took me 40 minutes to get.

VERY frustrating. >=(

Frustrating, annoying.. whatever epithet you wish to give to it :p:

How many exams does everyone have left? I have 7 now.. :woo:
Reply 21
I did O Level Add Maths. Consistently got Us in all my tests/mid-terms/mocks. I remember I got 5% in my Add Maths mock! Yet I ended up with a B in 85% (A is the highest grade you can get in O Level). I didn't do too well in the exam. Leaving 20+ marks in both the papers. So don't worry! It will work out in the end. :smile:
I'm so glad all you people exist :biggrin: I failed this exam miserably too... i was hoping for at least a D, but I sincerely doubt that'll happen now :frown:
Reply 23
chocoskate
well done! you got it in the end!

I beat you to that, haha, I stared at the question clueless for about 40 mins before it clicked No exaggeration at all, when I went back to attempt that question, I kept thinking "Ali makes 3 more components than Beth every hour... hmm ... that piece of info must be useful somehow" and when it finally clicked after a full 40 mins.... realised how stupid I was. =( that 5 marks took me 40 minutes to get.

VERY frustrating. >=(

Thats the bit I got stuck on as well :P I have never seen them put a red herring in before :O
Reply 24
I only done like 8ish questions only done two of the longer ones and AHHHH i failed but i think i did okay at what i completed its jus when you miss out 40 percent of the paper theres something wrong :frown: .
Aww! :hugs: to you all, I remember how severely depressed some of the TSR lot were after the Add. Maths exam last year and most of 'em got A/B's! I left out a whole question last year and messed up an entire cicrle question and still managed a solid B! So there is hope yet!

Latest