The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Scroll to see replies

sophielou
Woo Hoo 5days now guys :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: cant wait for the fun to begiiinnn!!! every1 headin down for the school disco??x

Hell yes! :wink:
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 21
hehe im flyin tomorro! argh!!!! :s-smilie: scary stuff lol yeh course! Deffo goin down to the school disco hahahahah hey u seen that thing for the girls, think its tuesday night ?? called knit and bitch! LOL !!!! What's all that about?! oh well im up for nething, u beta all b comin out every nite !! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 22
of couuuurrrssee im out every nyt!! woo hoo cant wait dudes!! :wink: x
i will be out every night quite like the idea of bitch and knit tho so will defo be going to that. :p:
women! lol just jokin'. U lot gonna go to the welcome weekender? It says tickets r on sale from 10am on sat i think. The welcome weekender is this weekend i take it? Think i'll crack open the tinnys as soon as i arrive on sat in that case!!
Reply 25
heheheh yay! :biggrin: right so we're goin to the knit n bitch night then jen :biggrin: heheh ne1 else? god im gonna hav to look for an old school tie for that back to school disco nite....hmmmm kinda got the impression that every1 ul end up dressin like britney spears in that baby one more time video lol !
lol, i dunno if im going to go to the back to school thing its not really my cup of tea
Reply 27
:eek: meh,go anyway!lol welocme weekender sounds pretty hot,ooooh its wednesday i need 2 start packin!eek!
Reply 28
ooo bonemachine u can't miss the school disco! bet that'll b such a fun night! and how gutted would you be if the special guest was as amazing as last years Pat Sharp and you missed out! haha.
lol haha i know, ill see anyways :smile: i just think its a bit stupid about you have to wear certain things cos it means im going to have to go and by a skirt, shirt and tie etc in certain colours mmmpfh
ive had to buy a skirt and a shirt went to prmarks and got them for bout £8 so i though that it was ok however i dont own a school tie do u think they would let me get away with out?
im not sure im sure you'll be alright without one :smile: i need to go and get a shirt probably get a brown one or something
ok will have to either buy a tie which looks schoolish or rob one of a mate. :smile:
my school tie is awful blue and gold mmm nice :wink: dont think its going to go with anything but oh well
Reply 34
rob one for me too :wink: i got no clue where to get one from:smile: the stuff in primark decent enough for the party? i need a short skirt and shirt... hmmmmmmm...
yeah except i found out that the skirts are very short, :smile: think i might be lookin like a tart not a school girl oh well all in the name of fun :p:
Reply 36
See you all there!

Latest

Trending

Trending