The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Yes quite nervous, trying to cram some revision in now!

I'm doing the Challenge of German nationalism 1789-1919 and there's sooo much to remember!

Good luck to you too!
I'm doing Russia D:
I wish there was just one course, it seems so confusing that there are like 10 different types of history!
Good luck everyone (just don't raise my grade boundries :wink: )
Reply 3
Ls18SAE
Anyone else nervous?

Hows Revision Going?

I'm doing American Civil Rights 1865-1992

Good Luck For anyone who has this exam tomorrow :smile:

Im doing the same, american civil rights, feelin a little bit nervous!
What questions do you think might come up?
I hope African-Americans, Native americans or women
I'm doing Russia and its Rulers 1855 - 1964

Feeling pretty nervous now but at least we don't have to remember things in detail! Just argue loads and give evidence and it'll all be fine...I hope.

Does anyway really like this unit? 'Cause I do :smile:

Good luck everyone!
I'm doin Aspects of International Relations, 1945-2004 (The cold war)!

Im quite nervous, had a few breakdowns, crying etc! Probably due to lack of sleep from revising till the early hours.

Revision is stressful and driving me insane, cant wait for it to be over! Even though I am not prepared enough IMO, my own fault tho. Just going to try my best n hope it goes ok!
Reply 6
I'm doing Tudor Rebellions, SO BORING.

I hate that you not only have to learn loads of content, but brush up on exam technique too.

So not prepared, oh well. Last year our teacher basically gave us essay plans to learn and everyone did really well, this year, he got ill a couple of months ago and we have to think for ourselves :frown:
Reply 7
i like the unit- we're doing russia as well, but i'm scared because the no detail aspect is great- my memory is like a sieve D:- but it seems that throughout the year i've gotten worse at the synoptic paper.. i was getting better grades earlier on than i am now.. and i'm a little worried since that shouldn't be happening just before the exam!!

i don't know.. i'm just gonna pray that we get forgiving questions..

:woo:
Reply 8
Does anyone know if the January 2010 paper is up yet? I want to know what questions were asked :/
Reply 9
Ikea123

I really want African Americans and Trade Unionism to come up

I'm soo Nervous..

Good Luck To You All :smile:
Reply 10
Ikea123

I reckon you should be pleased with the questions then as African Americans, Trade Unions and Native Americans came up in January. So we will probably get African Americans, Women and one of Native Americans or Trade Unions. Best of luck to everyone btw :smile:
Reply 11
ric92:)
I reckon you should be pleased with the questions then as African Americans, Trade Unions and Native Americans came up in January. So we will probably get African Americans, Women and one of Native Americans or Trade Unions. Best of luck to everyone btw :smile:

ooo , did you find this out through the examiner report or some other resource? I'm also doing the OCR exam but on a different topic.

Good luck to you too.
Reply 12
yunghamz
ooo , did you find this out through the examiner report or some other resource? I'm also doing the OCR exam but on a different topic.

Good luck to you too.

No i have the january 2010 paper. What is the other topic youre doing? I may be able to help if its law :biggrin:

How did everyone find this exam btw? Would especially like to know from those who did the American civil rights option.
Reply 13
ric92:)
No i have the january 2010 paper. What is the other topic youre doing? I may be able to help if its law :biggrin:

How did everyone find this exam btw? Would especially like to know from those who did the American civil rights option.

It's no use to me now :frown: just came back from the exam.
Reply 14
Ikea123

So glad that the paper was okay for you :smile:
(im watchin ye!)
Reply 15
yunghamz
It's no use to me now :frown: just came back from the exam.

Oh sorry :s-smilie: . Hope it went well!
Reply 16
ARGHH I so wanted trade unions to come up!!
Reply 17
I did it yesterday and i honestly don't know how well i've done. The questions were okay, but kept talking about supreme court cases on question 13 of black civil rights :s-smilie:. merh its done now. hope you all did well :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending